Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StacyP2006 Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

May 3, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Movie on disney channel.
    There was a movie that aired on the disney channel I'm guessing either mid or late 90s. All I can remember is the very end. There was a classroom of kids all standing and one girl was picked from the rest and she got to fly with a teacher I believe. I also remember a big sheet type thing or maybe it was the guys cape? Any help on this would be appreciated.
    Avemtilla Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2008, 10:28 PM
    That's "The worst witch" I've got that on tape!

"Growing up, isn't easy. Wish the time would hurry by. Will I ever learn to flyyyyyy! Growing up isn't easy, does't anyone know why...."

The Worst Witch (1986) (TV)

least I'm 99.9% sure lol ^^ as that guy's cape was huge.
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2008, 10:28 PM
    "Matilda" had a similar scene in it. Her father was played by Danny Divito. Her parents ended up giving up parental rights to her and her teacher adopted her. It was a comedy. Matilda had special powers and was very intelligient. Could this have been the movie you are asking about? :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from the 90s on the disney channel [ 6 Answers ]

There's this movie I use to watch on the disney channel... its about this girl and she's in her room and all of a sudden this man comes and takes her to a world with these scary looking monsters in it. There's one insidient where she has to chose which door to take to get home. One is Blue and one...

80's TV movie? Maybe disney channel about a boy named milo [ 9 Answers ]

OK this movie is really haunting me. What I remember was that it had a boy named milo (I think) he was very clumsy and absent minded. He drove a car through the garage door and would recive cassette tapes in coconuts from a gut who may have been christopher Lloyd or some one like that. Any way at...

Name of an 80's movie from the Disney Channel [ 2 Answers ]

I am desperately trying to find the name of a movie that aired on the Disney Channel in the late 80's I think. It was about this lady who one day get what looks like a blue oil drum delivered to her house by mistake. When it is delivered she asks the postman "any postage due?" ( this is totally...

A movie from early 90's on the disney channel [ 4 Answers ]

This was a movie that was on the disney channel in the late 80's or early 90's. There was a young boy who just moved to the town which is on a body of water. He skipped rocks on the water and flew a rc airplane. He had an older sister who stole money to buy new clothes or something. He also had a...

What is the name of a movie from the disney channel? [ 2 Answers ]

It's about twins that have magic powers and they go to a mountain and are transported to another world, and I saw it on the disney channel years ago.the twins are adopted and held prisoners in order to keep their powers in control.

View more questions Search