Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nova225 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Busta Rhymes reenact this movie in his video
    I can't remember too much about the movie, but I know the movie was about fighting. I also remember a guy in an orange jumpsuit as the bad guy. He has these crazy ponytails (sticking out) of his head, and that's the part of the movie where Busta R. reenact. Sorry if this wasn't enough info, but that's all I can remember.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

May 3, 2008, 10:41 PM
    Depending on how old of a video u talking about.. he did "I LOVE MY CHICK" that was a renactment of Mr.&Mrs. smith..
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

May 6, 2008, 06:20 AM
    I think he was dressed as Sho'Nuff, the villain to Berry Gordy's "The Last Dragon". Cheesy movie, but a must see.
    nova225 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

May 6, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Yes that's the movie... thanks GIANI513!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An 80s movie about a kid who plays video games [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for the name of a movie, I think it was an 80s movie about a kid who was in a competition playing video games... like game wizard or something...

Need rhymes for animals [ 1 Answers ]

I have do a collage on A3 paper about Australia. I decided to do endangered and extinct flora and fauna (plants and animals) I also decided to do a rhyme that will go in the middle of it. So I was hoping if anybody could help me. I want the rhyme to be about people missing out on endangered animals...

Movie that kods go into a video game then go to a dinasour world [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one now its from like 90-95?

Reggae with Busta [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me the name of a song I heard on the radio featurin Busta Rhymes and it was reggae. I heard "Finally the earth's come around" in it. Pleez help:cool:

View more questions Search