Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tweety154 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 02:57 PM
    I am almost 3 months pregnant!
    I am almost 12 weeks pregnant and I have had minor bleeding since 9 weeks. Is it a possible miscarriage?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 3, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Have you had sex recently, a pelvic exam, these two things and others could cause minor bleeding during pregnancy.

Are you cramping, how minor is minor bleeding?

I would go see your doctor, anytime you are bleeding during pregnancy your doctor should be informed asap.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Been trying to get pregnant now for 10 months and still nothing [ 12 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been wanting to get pregnant for a while now. For the last 8-10 months we have been trying more and more and still we end up with a period every month. I want to know what I'm doing wrong, or what I should do to improve my chances. I was a smoker, and I gave that up to...

Am I pregnant and my baby is only 2 months [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex with my daughters father about 2 weeks ago we did not use protection and he came inside of me. I went home later that day and inserted my birthcontrol (nuvaring) and now I'm waiting on my period to come. What are the possibilities that I may be pregnant?

4 months pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently 4 months pregnant and the father of the baby denies that the baby is his. I want to put his name on the birth certificate is that possible even though he won't sign the because at time of birth?

Got laid off, and 9 months pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

I got hired on to work at a great job in November (actual job started in March). My job title was a Document control Site manager. They decided to switch softwares and the new software eliminated about 90% of my duties. So needless to say I have been sitting around trying to keep myself busy...

5 months no period not pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

It's been 5 months now my sister didn't have her period. She has two negative pregnancy tests... it's really hard for her to go to the doctors due to their financial crisis. I'm really worried about her!!

View more questions Search