Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clippert10 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Song from a movie
    There's 2 songs that I like in 10 things I hate about you.
    The first one is played every time the character joey is in his car. I believe it is a rap song.
    And the other song starts kind of slow then gets faster. It goes "outside all around me makes me happy like I do." or something like that.
    Do you know the name of these songs an or singer/band
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 3, 2008, 06:41 PM
    I wish I knew all the songs, artists, and lyrics from the movie, But I don't. But I did find the soundtrack for the movie, so hopfully you can find the songs that you are looking for.

10 Things I Hate About You Soundtrack, 10 Things I Hate About You Lyrics >>
    StacyP2006 Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

May 3, 2008, 09:56 PM
    The second one you're talking about is sunshine on my window by letters to cleo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

What movie is this song from? [ 2 Answers ]

There's a movie from back in the 80's or 90's that I cannot remember the name. It was a karate/martial arts type movie. It had something to do with a guy teaching some kids how to defend themselves. They sang this song while they would fight, "bah-na-na-waaay, bah-na-na-waay, bah-na-nana". They...

A song from a movie [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song Leaving on jet plane, from the movie Armegeddon?

Name and artist of a song in a movie [ 1 Answers ]

I only have a few of the lyrics from this song played at the end of the movie "Married To A Stranger" : Let's take a day, let's slip away, we'll laugh and play. We'll be together and be lovers again. Please, please help me. Thank you I think the name of the song is "Let's Be Lovers Again". I...

View more questions Search