Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mberger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 12:07 PM
    Can I put a lien on ex husbands condo for failure of payment on vechiles
    I was wondering if I could put a lien on my ex husbands condo due to failure of making payments on vechiles that were in our divorce degree signed by a judge in the state of Florida? Because he already stop making payments on one, and now I am being sued by the company, but they also have decided to put him into the law suit due to the divorce papers being signed by a judge.. but he has informed me as of today that he will no longer be making the payments on the truck and my name and his name are on the loan papers.. but what can I do NOW, to help myself.. because not only has my credit suffered from the motorcycle but now it really can go down the tubes due to the fact of him not paying the truck..

Please tell me what my options are to make him liable for what he has incurred and for the papers he signed under a judges orders.. :(

{moved from Forum Help}
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 3, 2008, 05:46 PM
    You first have to sue him over the lack of payments and obtain a judgement against them. Then you may be able to place a lien against real property (depending on state laws).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feed up with my husbands friend I want her to get out of my husbands life. [ 9 Answers ]

My husband has go a friend, they have been friends for quit a long time. I am sick of her, you want to konow why? She used to email him email with some strong words, e.g. Hi sweetheart am missing you so much but I can't call you, please at least text me heavly love Lety. How are dear? You are so...

Fellow condo owner not paying condo or any fees [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all.. Hey, have a situation here with 3 condominiums, 2 pay all bills on time the other is about 5 months behind on all bills. This is rough as he has finally fallen behind enough to have tapped out the reserves and next month we (the other 2 condo owners) will finally have to start dipping...

Failure to accept payment of small claim, NY [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My ex-landlord sued me and won. I am unable topay the entire amount so I sent a money with a letter detailing that I would send a monthly payment (and any additional funds when available) until the amount was paid. I sent this via certified mail and just received the envelope opened with...

Can a collections agency refuse payment or payment arrangement ? [ 2 Answers ]

I owe a hospital bill of $1000 from back in march and it has gone to a collections agency. Now my problem is, my insurance company actually sent me the check to make the payment. They instructed me to put it into my checking account then send a personal check to the creditor. However when I put...

View more questions Search