Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Real Deal Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Excel Budget Sheets
    I am preparing for an job exam in Excel and would like to practice building budget sheets using formulas. Does any one now of any website out there were I can find samples of budgets sheets to build off? i.e Sums, then averages within sums>

Thank You
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2008, 01:55 PM
    The only thing I can suggest are the help topics in Excel. Depending on the version you have, some have tutorials built in with live demonstrations. There is probably an "Excel for Dummies" (no offense intended) available. And it is likely you can get help with specific questions here on this site too. For formulas, just select the cell you want the answer to appear in, press the equal symbol, then tell the computer to add, multiply etc, the numbers from the spreadsheet or actual numbers. Identify the numbers you want selected from the spreadsheet by their column/row designations, such as a4. Formulas can be copied to adjacent cells by dragging and the info will be imported from the next row or column.
    mdosh01 Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

May 4, 2008, 07:15 PM
    The Microsoft Office web site has a number of budget spreadsheet templates:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...172321033.aspx

You could also try a Google search on "Excel budget templates"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Balance Sheets [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am suppose to consider this additional information into my balance sheet: "A friend of the owner recently offered her $3500 for the firm's office equipment" I do not input this into the balance sheet right, since no transaction has taken place. Cheers

Balance Sheets [ 1 Answers ]

A comon-size balance sheet portrays the firm's accounts as a percent of what?

Balance Sheets [ 5 Answers ]

I need help with this exercise! During October, the Wilson Company incurred the following costs. For each of the items, identify whether the Wilson Company would record it as an asset or an expense for October. List the dollar amount and explain your reasoning. a. At the...

View more questions Search