Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anelson312 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2006, 08:19 AM
    Shading when Printing E-mail
    We are using Outlook Web Access. When my user signs into windows and e-mail she receives a shaded gray background when she prints. If I sign into the machine there is no background. Is there a setting that I am missing or could there be something wrong with her windows profile. (OS = Win2K)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2006, 08:27 AM
    It sounds like it would be related to her browser. Check her settings under Tools > Internet Options, Colors button at bottom, making sure that 'Use Windows colors' is checked.
    anelson312 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2006, 09:20 AM
    I was really hoping that would take care it. She was set to use windows in the colors setting for IE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless printing [ 11 Answers ]

I would like to connect my sager 8790 notebook with win xp to my hp 7150 Photosmart printer through my linksys wireless-g 4 port router how do I do this Thanks lee

Printing error [ 3 Answers ]

When trying to print from the internet, I get an error message; Line: 93 Char: 1 Error: Access is denied Code: 0 URL: res://C:WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes No

Printing problem [ 1 Answers ]

I am using win98se, whenever I am trying to print something PC getting Hanged even if when I am trying to open printer folder under control panel PC getting hanged please help.. I hv scanned for viruses its not showing any viruses either but I can open the printer folder in safe mode

View more questions Search