Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairyquestion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 10:26 PM
    80s/90s fairies movie?
    OK I have been trying to find the name of this movie forever
    Its from early 90s possibly late 80s even
    Its about a bunch of little fairies who live in the trees
    They have to harvest things like berries and peas and I don't know what else
    There is something about a bear in a cave? Maybe
    Another scene is where there's some music playing and the fairies are bustling around spreading news and one fairy gets a phone call in her little tree house and a bunch of other fairies line up next to her ear to ear to hear what's on the phone
    They're all different colors
    Please help me remember more details or what this movie is
    Its just a ctue little kids film
    Bridie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 01:16 AM
    I remember a show called "Bugaloos", but I do not think it was a movie, more a serial. There were fairies and sprites in it. I googled: there is a web page Bugaloos

Maybe this is what you have been looking for. Good luck:)
    violet_muse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 09:29 AM

It looks like you and I are looking for the same movie. :) I just posted a question about it recently, but I can't remember any more about it than you. For me it's mostly a memory of a section where the bear gets woken up in the cave and then is chasing one or more of them through the woods. It's definitely not the "Bugaloos" series though. It's a cartoon film.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids movie with FAIRIES or SPRITES in it. [ 42 Answers ]

Okay I remember renting a movie when I was little and it was about these different types of fairies or sprites that had to flee the forest. I think there were Earth Fairies & some kind of Fire Fairies... Does anybody know what I'm talking about? It all took place in a forest, and its not FernGully...

70s-80s animated movie featuring fairies and other creatures. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, this is driving me crazy... I used to have this movie on a "compilation tape" my cousin made for me when I was young. It was an animated movie about this boy who is on a hunting trip and stumbles upon a 'fairy ring' (this ring of mushrooms with fairies) and he gets taken into a fairy...

Old children's Movie About Magic And Fairies [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this movie about 10 years ago, and I only remember a couple of scenes from it. The first is a boy and a girl walk into a large room where two fairies are trapped inside of a large bag. They are being lowered into a tank that if they touch they will be turned into tea. Then the evil...

Late 70's early 80's Movie Cartoon about Fairies and war [ 3 Answers ]

Geez this is driving me nuts!! I watched a movie when I was 5 years old, I'm 30 now, This movie seemed to be about the world after world war 2. Mankind was gone and all that were left was mythical creatures like fairies, goblins and the villians were Nazi skeleton's walking around. The point of the...

80's or 90's movie about fairies [ 1 Answers ]

Any one have any idea about a movie about fairies in it? I don't remember much cept that there were kids in it, running throuh a tunnel like place and a huge bolder comes rolling towards one of the kids. Its got alotta fairies n stuff in it

View more questions Search