Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fmagical Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Been wondering this movie name for years
    All I remember about this film is it was in a castle and there were a group of young girls possibly princesses who used to sleep in the same room there beds were all opposite each other and were wooden and always made up. In the centre of the room or under a bed ( can't quite remember) there was like a trap door they used to lock the bedroom door and go down this door in beautiful long dresses and through a tunnel which had icicles hanging down. They went across the misty water on gondolas and met up with well dressed men and danced throughout the night. Please help I was born in 1984 and watched this film whilst I was young hence the poor memory xx
    alexismo Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2008, 12:29 PM
    It's the story line of The Twelve Dancing Princesses. There are probably a bunch of versions made, Disney probably has one on DVD.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 3, 2008, 02:48 PM
    There's one version in "Once Upon a Brother's Grimm" (1977) Which I think used to air on the old Disney channel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Action movie, probably about 10 years old [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I can't give much info on it since I can't really remember it well, sorry about that :/ At the start of the film, two (oldish) men take a (younger) man to some kind of shelter in an isolated, snowy, cold place (Russia probably). In there they train him under extreme conditions (of the...

Need to know the name of the movie.waited 10 years [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I need to find the name of the movie which I will describe now.I have seen this movie between 1992-1998.sorry I don't remember if it was released at that time also.I slightly remember on the VHS movie title written as MISSION POSSIBLE,but there is no such title when I've searched in...

Name of a movie I saw years ago... [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie years ago. It was about a girl and she was having a dream but she didn't realize until the end when she woke up. I only remember little sections of the movie so be patient with me. She worked at a chicken place and one of the good guys was taking the chicken with this claw on a...

View more questions Search