Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanaiya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Will I grow nymore ?
    Okay! I don't know what I am going to ask is rght or not but I need some serious help.iam a 20 yrs old girl and there is no devolopment in my breast.I feel very conscious while going out and feel left out bcoz of it. Help me out.
    marlousmd Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 07:29 AM
    I don't have your problem. I am a DD cup - so if I could I would happily hand some over to you!

Why don't you go and see your doctor - there might be a medication to help with this. In the mean time invest in some 'chicken fillets' to insert into your bra so you are not self conscious when going out.
    Good luck
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2008, 07:41 AM
    There really isn't an approved medication that's proven to help your breasts grow. There is a possibility that you're a late bloomer... as my ex went from a 34A when she was 20, and when she hit 21 - 22... went to a full B cup. Are you overall healthy and have a normal build?
    teh threat Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Mmmm bewbs. No, you won't. Its over for you. Guys don't hold it to girls for having small boobs because most of us know it can't be changed like weight so you have little to worry about. But if you ask a guy straight he'll say he'd like it if you had bigger boobs, just like he would like if if he had a bigger penis, a higher wage, more free time, newer car, etc... so its no big deal.
    Shaydilady13 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 04:06 AM
    Well maybe your just the type of girl. Who is fully developed, but don't let it stress you out or anything.
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Aug 7, 2008, 05:35 AM
    Don't worry even with small boobs there would the one who makes you satisfied
    What is your bra size?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

What to do when I grow up? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to graduate college in 2008. I am getting my degree in Interior Design with a minor in Child Development. I am interested in residential interior design and professional organizing in the Interior Design area. I have also taken theater design classes and really like set and prop...

Will she grow? [ 2 Answers ]

When my daughter was 11, she lost a lot of weight, became very skinny, and was obsessed with food and exercising. We got her help. Now she is a beautiful 13 year old who has left her scary past behind her. Except for one thing, she hasn't grown in a long time. She is 4'9". What will spark her...

Will I grow any more? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if I will grow anymore I am 18 female I am 5'5. My mom is 5'6 and my dad is 6'1 and my younger sister is about 5'8. I know nutrition effects growth I had an eating diorder since I was 14 and I have been a vegitariean since I was like 5 or 6. I do try to eat more now. So is there...

Will I grow more? [ 3 Answers ]

I play baseball and have been for 12 years. Im 16 years old. My dad is 5'10 or 5'11 And My mom is 5'3". I am currently 5'9 and would like to know if I can grow anymore. I want to be at least 5'10" and My moms side of the family is somewhat short, but I have no clue about my Dads' because he was...

View more questions Search