Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dudeneedsadvice Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2006, 08:20 PM
    Why would she talk to me now?
    I had the best relationship of my life with this one girl.
    Six months have gone by and my Ex-girlfriend of two years just contacted me through an online gaming service Xbox Live(exactly like an instant messenger).

She said, "Nothing's changed. I have been thinking about you lately and was wondering how you were doing. Have your mom and her finace picked a date yet?"

I thought we were done talking because our relationship ended on bad terms and SHE said she Never wanted to talk to me again and to have a nice life.

The relationship ended when she left me for another girl (I am a guy) and said she was a lesbian, I lost it, got drunk and called the first person to answer their phone(her mom) and told her that her daughter was gay, terrible move I know.

I later found out she didn't end up dating the other girl from a mutual friend. The mutual friend also informed me that she 'never wanted to be with me again and would be my friend but I screwed that up' and 'didn't love me or want to hurt me anymore'.
    We Instant message the same people and all "conferance" chat in the same room but she keeps showing up in my chat room(thru the Xbox) and talking to everyone but me. She gets on when I do and gets off right after me according to our online friends. I sent her a friend request to her new screen name and she accepted it. After that I asked her how she was and she didn't reply to me.

Why would she try to talk with me now?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2006, 08:38 PM
    As I said in your other post, I think she might be after you for the money.

However, since you went to the trouble of starting a new thread and making no mention of the money, I will say that:

Maybe she wants you back and feels guilty and doesn't want to come right out and say it because she's the one who dumped you for another woman and is afraid you might not take her back.

And if you do get back with her, watch your pockets.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2006, 10:45 PM
    I responded on the other post - be careful.

After a while, women tend to remember only the good things... hence you see women going back to the bad boy all the time... they forget the abuse, bad behavior, mean-ness, rudeness.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2006, 08:03 AM
    Hi,
    It's been two years? You sure you want to start this up again?
    It's your decision, but I really feel you can find someone who is meant just for you. Best of luck.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2006, 08:42 AM
    Fred - re-read the post before giving advice. They been broke for 6 months - dated for 2 years.
    maxim Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Apr 17, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeneedsadvice
    I had the best relationship of my life with this one girl.
    Six months have gone by and my Ex-girlfriend of two years just contacted me thru an online gaming service Xbox Live(exactly like an instant messenger).

She said, "Nothing's changed. I have been thinking about you lately and was wondering how you were doing. Have your mom and her finace picked a date yet?"

I thought we were done talking because our relationship ended on bad terms and SHE said she Never wanted to talk to me again and to have a nice life.

The relationship ended when she left me for another girl (I am a guy) and said she was a lesbian, I lost it, got drunk and called the first person to answer their phone(her mom) and told her that her daughter was gay, terrible move I know.

I later found out she didn't end up dating the other girl from a mutual friend. The mutual friend also informed me that she 'never wanted to be with me again and would be my friend but I screwed that up' and 'didn't love me or want to hurt me anymore'.
    We Instant message the same people and all "conferance" chat in the same room but she keeps showing up in my chat room(thru the Xbox) and talking to everyone but me. She gets on when I do and gets off right after me according to our online friends. I sent her a friend request to her new screen name and she accepted it. After that I asked her how she was and she didnt reply to me.

Why would she try to talk with me now?
    Maybe she was only wondering how you were doing... some people can still be friends even after a dirty break up... unless she contacts you again, disregard her and any rumors that you might come across... she might also feel guilty about how things ended... be leerey.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my son to talk to me [ 25 Answers ]

Hi I am new here. I have a nineteen year old son. Just over a year ago his father and I broke up. I left him. My son and I were still seeing each other and talking but he was very angry and treated me badly most of the time but I kept trying . His dad and I both live with other people. My...

Sex talk [ 3 Answers ]

I need someone's help, my boy friend wants me to call his cell phone and leave him a very dirty detailed message about what I would like to do to him sexually. He really likes the sexy, dirty talk. He is a truck driver and is not home much. The only problem is I can't think of anything dirty and...

What to talk about [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could help me with conversations. I tend to be a more shy person and when I do try to talk to people I don't know what to talk about and then I feel awkward. Im sick of being the "quiet" girl that no one knows. Please help if you can. By the way, I'm in high...

Talk to me! [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get my puppy to tell he that he needs to go potty? My scotti is 5 months old now and is pretty good about going potty outside but I think it is me that is trained, not him! I am the one trained on a schedule of taking him out. He'll just go in the house never indicating that he has to go...

View more questions Search