Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jen in OC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 11:13 PM
    Kind of scared
    I am having very odd things happening to me. I feel as if I am going crazy! It started about 8 months ago when I woke to a shadow standing over me as I slept. I freaked out and made my husband check the whole house. He found (nor felt) nothing. It was about 4am. 3 months ago our glass shower door just burst into a million pieces while I was home alone. The shower people said that it was impossible for that to happen. That took place at 9am. 2 weeks ago I had fallen asleep on the couch and woke to a cool breeze on my face. I thought it was my husband waking me. I opened my eyes and saw an arm coming through the window blinds. I felt as if I was choking. I could not move or scream. I was petrified. I closed my eyes tight and bolted to my room running into walls. This took place at around 4am. Last Sunday I woke to a young girl doing something in my dining room. I thought it was my son at first but when I got a better look it was a young girl. This was also at 4am. My last freaky incident happened last night. I woke to my radio blasting at 4:08am. I hit my snooze button and it stayed on. I turned on my light and checked my alarm and it wasn't even on and the time was set for 6:30am. The radio had turned itself on? Never had anything happen like this! What do I do? I am sort of afraid to go to sleep tonight. I am soooo tired right now and fighting sleep. What do I do?
    vanillasparkle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 07:25 PM
    Well it sounds like you have a problem... it seems that whatever it is could be violent.. I suggest that you get a preist to cleanse your home or you move really soon... if I was you I wouldn't want to stick around to see what was going to happen next... just know that ghosts feed off your fear,so the more fear you show the more powerful it can be. I hope I helped... sorry that you are scared.
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 12:55 PM
    That sound like a very powerful entity to not only present itself to you but to be able to break and move stuff. I would try to get some help maybe get out of the house for awhile. Clensing the house doen't always work and it could make them more angyry. Also some ghost can follow you but like the other guy said don't show fear because they do feed on it. It doesn't mean you have to not fear at all just try not to show it. Good Luck
    Ghostgal Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 12:04 AM
    Hi maybe you should look into the history of the house maybe a family have passed away from that house or it was built on an old grave try talking to it see if you can find the problem and try fix it don't how any fear because it feeds off it and it gets stronger the less fear the weaker it gets.
    And yes they can follow you they might have mistaken you for someone in your past life and now wants revenge just try not and show fear.good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he kind of over it or am I looking too much into in? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so my boyfriend and I have been dating for not too long but everything has been great. He had seemed really into me and ever insisted I meet his family and go to Thanksgiving there. However, things have gotten kind of weird since we have gotten back. He hasen't really called me, or seemed...

I'm kind of scared. I think I might be pregnant. [ 4 Answers ]

Well I typed this question in before but I don't know if it posted... okay on Saturday (today its Monday, 8:47 PM in North Carolina) okay... long story short... I went down on my boyfriend and I think I might have tasted some pre- or something... and like 5 min. later he placed his the very tip of...

Smell kind of getting to me. [ 33 Answers ]

Okay guys, I've been with this girl for the last few months and in the last week or so she has had a real strong smell down in her genital region. It's the fishy smell that we've all noticed at one point or another with women, but for some reason I can now smell it right before we have sex or even...

I'm kind of new [ 5 Answers ]

If someone could just tell me how to make it so I can use html that would be great. -Cimorene(a.k.a Lily)

View more questions Search