Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmbrown Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 09:41 PM
    I am a inventor
    I'm looking for joy mangano. I have contacted HSN but they won't give me any info on her. Can anybody help me
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 2, 2008, 01:15 AM
    If you are an inventor, why are you wanting to contact Joy Mangano, please?
    kmbrown Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 12:24 PM
    Because I put $50,000 into my first idea, I had to travel and do shows and it took 11 years of persistence to finally get it off into stores. I have made my money back but after learning a lot I would rather have somebody buy my idea and market it and she has the name and the knowledge and the power to get it done immediately. Actually I have lots of ideas I just need somebody to back me up. It takes lots of money. I have learned that if you can sell your idea you are much better off so that is what I would rather do than try to do it myself.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 3, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Perhaps there are other people to whom you would need to submit the information about your products for consideration to be a part of HSN. I'm sure that there is some kind of process involved where it is the job of certain people to do evaluation and selection of products. I'm also sure that you are one of many people who try to get their products on that network. No doubt that there are certain steps that need to be taken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inventor [ 2 Answers ]

I have some things I have invented but don't know where to start or who to show them to. And if who ever the people that I show my product to, what would happen then, if they liked it? Thxs Daniel Houston Texas

Looking for the inventor of the WeedWhacker [ 1 Answers ]

We are looking for the inventor of the Weed Whacker that is string line. But the persons name we are looking for is not George Ballas. There is another man that we are looking for. He was a guest on the Johnny Carson Show in the late 60's or early 70's.

Looking for inventor of the WeedWhacker [ 2 Answers ]

We are looking for the inventor of the Weed Whacker or Weed Eater that is string line . But the person name we are looking for is not George Ballas. The is another mans name that we are looking for. He was a guest on the Johnny Carson Show in the late 60's or early 70's.

View more questions Search