Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mnb07040 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Yeah sorry I still don't buy it. I think he is tryna make it seem like his results are more drastic than what it is... look at his clothes when he's dark he has no sleeves so it's clearly summer/sunny; that's a tan. Not to mention there's no flash and h'es taking the pic in a dark room
    Then when h'e light again he's wearing a coat (tanning season is over) so he's back to his regualr color and also not to mention the bright flourencent flash! This isn't convincing at all to me
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 11, 2008, 03:57 PM
    I cam to that same conclusion!
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Ummm no
    He's been around longer than any of u
    He has researched and significantly lightened himself
    I am on ba
    And yes it does wrk
    silentnighttin Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramirez85
    i have.
    Did u got what u pay for? Everything as promised? How long have u use mono and does it works on u? How long before u can see the resolve? Buy it raw and mix it self?
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2008, 03:18 PM
    I want to know too!
    Cyprine Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Jul 7, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mnb07040
    yeah sorry i still dont buy it. i think he is tryna make it seem like his results are more drastic than what it is ...look at his clothes when he's dark he has no sleeves so it's clearly summer/sunny; thats a tan. not to mention there's no flash and h'es taking the pic in a dark room
    then when h'e light again he's wearing a coat (tanning season is over) so he's back to his regualr color and also not to mention the bright flourencent flash!! this isn't convincing at all to me
    I fully agree, why can't people show REAL pictures without trying to tweak them? I want to know what the real degree of lightening was, or else it may just be fake, the sme color, or perhaps tan vs. untanned with the added enhancement of photoshop.

Why is it so hard to find real before and after pics of people claiming to have successfully used monobenzone??

If any of you could direct me to some or e-mail me yours? I'd truly appreciate it!!
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2008, 12:09 AM
    Im on BA, it works

Jul 17, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyprine
    I fully agree, why can't people show REAL pictures without trying to tweak them? I wanna know what the real degree of lightening was, or else it may just be fake, the sme color, or perhaps tan vs. untanned with the added enhancement of photoshop.

Why is it so hard to find real before and after pics of people claiming to have sucessfully used monobenzone??????

If any of you could direct me to some or e-mail me yours? I'd truly appreciate it!!!
    Well I told people I was going to give before and after pics on my thread too but I got to figure out how to do that without having my pictures pop up when people Google monobenzone like this guy, that indian chick, and that albinogirl,lol... I want to be opened but damn! And I don't know even if I get the results I want I'll probably still be embarrassed of my before pics... lol but I might e-mail you some in a couple months or so causei just started my my monvoyage- EVERYONE CAN CHECK ME OUT ON MAMIE'S MONOBENZONE BENOQUIN EXPERIENCE! I think I might email everyone before and after's I'm still not sure, I'll figure it out

Jul 17, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Wow mn, I hope you're planning to dilute mono with something, its just so strong. BE CAREFUL!

Jul 17, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Yeah girl I'm not tryna look like freddy crougar,lol I have it diluted to 5% to start. My 1st week is almost over and everything seem to be working just fine and I'm planning on raising it to 10%. A found a dilution guy that dilute it accurately for a small price. So starting next week I'm going to be using 10%.

Jul 17, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mnb07040
    yeah girl i'm not tryna look like freddy crougar,lol i have it diluted to 5% to start off. my 1st week is almost over and everything seem to be working just fine and i'm planning on raising it to 10%. a found a dilution guy that dilute it accurately for a small price. so starting next week i'm going to be using 10%.
    Well I just bought the 5% mono now, I'm going to use it and see what happens. If everything works well ill move up to 20%.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Hey everyone

Not sure if this guy owns herbaline or depig or monobenzone.con but I know they are the same company and run by the same people. I ordered from them butdid not see any results so I had to look elsewhere for my mono and I was able to find a good supplier.

By the way has anyone seen any post from lovie what happened to her.?

lighterrr
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 20, 2008, 03:02 PM
    I haven't seen her in a while now that u mentioned it. I can tell u she had good results.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 02:18 AM
    Hey red

U have been on here for some time now are you using mono, and if so what are your results like? If any, or are you thinking about using mono.

Please let me know
    lighterrr

Jul 22, 2008, 04:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr
    hey red

u have been on here for some time now r u using mono, and if so what are your results like?? if any, or are you thinking about using mono.

please let me know
    lighterrr
    HEY LIGHTERRR,

At the moment, I am using 20% mono on face and body. M starting color is like a shades/around ashanti (the singer) color. It was brown with yellow undertonesI started getting lighter, OH MAN, I was getting yellower. I LOVED IT. Then like a week after my face got this dry patchy scaly skin and darker. I was so upset when my face got darker, I mean, darker than my original color. I was informed that since it was killing of my coloring cells, the cells started to fight back harder and stronger. That is why I went darker so fast. It was like wrinkly and crinkly, oH IT was gross. I was told my skin would peel in 2 weeks because mono itself peels the skin. Well, it did peel and I am lighter/brighter, I say maybe 1-2 shades! It was like a light yellow. For me, mono repeats that process, crinkle then peel, for a while. I do see once I peel, I see lighter skin. I guess, after its done peeling it will be just getting lighter. I am slowly get lighter. MY cheeks are going to be high yellow in a littlebit. Sadly, it hasn't been doning much for my body, then again, its naturally darker then my body. I should apply it to a day and maybe Ill get some body results. I have been using it for like about 2 months. HOPE I HELPED. Just let me know what you think.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Hey red

Thanks for getting back to me, I completely understand where you are coming from, the same thing happened when I started with mono my face became so light ohhh my goosh I loved it then it repigged and got darker than my original color I could have cried,

But now a few weeks later I am once again beginning to lighten quit nicely, I have a few streaks around the cheek area, I have stopped applying mono to my chest and neck as they are high yellow right now, so I am waiting for my face and legs to catch up ohhh and my back is taking forever I am using 40% on my back,face, and legs as they seem to be the most stubborn areas. Funny enough my neck and chest never repigged they just handled the mono very well and I got a high yellow color in no time.

I tell you bleaching/whitening is definitely a science on its own.

Your mono buddy
    lighterrr

Jul 22, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr
    hey red

thanks for getting back to me, i completely understand where you are coming from, the same exact thing happened when i started with mono my face became so light ohhh my goosh i loved it then it repigged and got darker than my original color i could have cried,,

but now a few weeks later i am once again beginning to lighten quit nicely, i have a few streaks around the cheek area, i have stopped applying mono to my chest and neck as they are high yellow right now, so i am waiting for my face and legs to catch up ohhh and my back is taking forever i am using 40% on my back,face, and legs as they seem to be the most stubborn areas. funny enough my neck and chest never repigged they just handled the mono very well and i got a high yellow color in no time.

i tell you bleaching/whitening is definetly a science on its own.

your mono buddy
    lighterrr

Hi lighter, it could be the composition and thickness of skin in these areas that prolong results with mono. For me the areas on my chest and breast have the most thinnest skin, so they are naturally lighter and lighten easily when any product is applied. This also goes for my calves or lower part of my legs.
    The skin on my arms, tummy, back, butt and upper thighs have a thicker consistency because they have more fatty tissue layers. From this description alone you can see why it takes those places longer to lighten. They are just thicker, and have more melanocytes per square inch. The genitals are notorious for having greater amounts of melanocytes than any region of the body, hence its darker appearance on some nationalities.

I bought 20% mono for the thicker areas and 5% for the areas which have thinner skin and will lighten faster.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Hi

Miss j, thanks for the advice so apprreciated it makes so much sense and it describes my dilemma to a tee thank you so much.
    I will start to use 5% on these high yellow regions of my body.

lighterrr

Jul 22, 2008, 10:48 AM
    YOUR WELCOME, anything to help. I didn't cry but I got depressed over it for like a couple of days. Lol I don't see why mono is so bad. I feel like if you do see some areas lighening faster than others, just don't apply it there until other parts catch up! Geez, but I do understand the risk but it doing fine. I am going through the same thing missj. The areas that you mentioned one you are also darker on me always. BUt my breast are lighter also. Its crazy. I see so black people(cousins and people) who back and stomach are like highyelow while face is a mocha brown. I'm like its my situation but reverse. LOL.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jul 22, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    YOUR WELCOME, anything to help. I didnt cry but I got depressed over it for like a couple of days. lol I dont see why mono is so bad. I feel like if you do see some areas lighening faster than others, just dont apply it there until other parts catch up! geez, but I do understand the risk but it doing fine. I am going throught the same thing missj. The areas that you mentioned one you are also darker on me always. BUt my breast are lighter also. its crazy. I see so black people(cousins and people) who back and stomach are like highyelow while face is a mocha brown. I'm like its my situation but reverse. LOL.
    How long did it take you/guys to get your mono from monobenzone.net? Where do you live? In the US? Thanks!

Oh and sorry if people have been asking me questions about things lol, I never really get back to some of the threads. I just notice there are a lot of responses in my email or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Benzylarbutin or Monobenzone or Both? [ 13 Answers ]

Okay. I've wanted to whiten my skin a long time. The more lighteners I try, the darker I get. Makari caused darkening, boils and dark marks around my nose. Horrible. I came here looking for Monobenzone and I'm blown away by the two guys' before and after pics. I don't have vitiligo. But I still...

Monobenzone (benoquin), Benzylarbutin (BA) makes hair white like albino? [ 1 Answers ]

Don't u think th application of thez 2 toxicants actually kills not only melanin bt its seed : melonocytes? Now melanin and melonocytes is also responsibble 4 our hair colour and nails and lips, nipples colours and those 2 toxicants actually kills th melanocytes only, Don't u think it will destroy...

Benzylarbutin or monobenzone how much should I use [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I'm afro-caribbean and for awhile now I've been thinking about lightning my skin just because mostly all of my family is like a light or dark carmel color.So out of everyone I look different and that's because of my moms genes I think but I'm still darker than.I have real uneven skin my...

View more questions Search