Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samirch99 Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

May 1, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Monobenzone + Benzylarbutin = Total Permanent Depigmentation of Normal Skin (PICS)
    Before 20% Mono

@ Post ~1 yr: Some darkening and repigmentation following travel & suntanning, Resistance to 30% Mono developing

@ Post ~2 yr: Resistance Countered with 20% Mono + 20% Benzylarbutin, depig resumed

After: Microbenzone 20% + Benzylarbutin 20% = Persistent Total Depigmentation @ Post ~3 yr.

*** I am finished depigging. Life goes on. I have hereditary Male Pattern Baldness and need hair transplant now, that's all. :rolleyes: ***

x,
    S.C.
    Notsosnowwhite Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Hah, I sort of started a thread about you. You look beyond incredible. What's your maitenence regime like?
    CELINA Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

May 2, 2008, 04:08 PM
    SAMIR LIVES! I'm you're biggest fan, can I be your groupie? LOL
    Seriously I feel like an ugly duckling for too long, please share all your routines with us PLEASEEEEEE help me turn into a beautiful swan!
    Your transformation is so amazing people were saying you're a fake.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

May 2, 2008, 04:21 PM
    If I ever got benzylarbutin, I certainly wouldn't get it from herbalinn, just because everyone talks about how slow and unprofessional they are. Is that where you got yours from, samirch99?

Someone on another forum said that it took them two weeks to get their product from herbalinn, and they live in New York (the same place they ship it from).

And people say they don't answer their emails... well, that's true. I tried contacting them a week ago with a question, and no response at all. I know they're not THAT busy, lol.

But anyway, nice progress! Thanks for that.

And how did you get MICROBENZONE? From depig.com? Monobenzone.com? Everyone says they're a scam, here.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

May 2, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    If I ever got benzylarbutin, I certainly wouldn't get it from herbalinn, just because everyone talks about how slow and unprofessional they are. Is that where you got yours from, samirch99?
    Samirch99 OWNS Herbal Inn!
    As for the fact that some people say Herbal Inn is a scam and others say it's not, I don't know whom to believe and really, I'm not against either side. If you ask me, I really don't know.
    janice589 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 06:21 PM
    WOW... So did you go to the dermatologist for that or did you just spread it on very evenly?
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2008, 02:23 PM
    You look beautiful! Thank you so much for showing your results on here. I've been waiting for proof that what ever you all are using please show us the proof so we can have same results.

I'm African American the same color as Whoopi Goldberg but my hands are black black from using hydroquinone creams. Plus I use nitrile gloves everyday at the laboratory which doesn't help. I'm so embarrass of my discolorations from using creams. My skin is so uneven and everyone talks about how ugly I look.

Can you share your remedy with me? Will it work on dar dark skin?

Thank you so much!

Marie
    lilmsj Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 10:52 PM
    I hope we didn't scare him off with all these questions because I also want to know how he got these teriffic results(:
    silentnighttin Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 05:18 AM
    :cool: Hi! Where did you bought mono and benz. there's so many that offer it and I don't know which is reliable.. please share:)

@ Post ~1 yr: Some darkening and repigmentation following travel & suntanning, Resistance to 30% Mono developing

*** I am finished depigging. Life goes on. I have hereditary Male Pattern Baldness and need hair transplant now, that's all. :rolleyes: ***

x,
    S.C.[/QUOTE]
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

May 6, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by silentnighttin
    :cool: Hi! Where did you bought mono and benz.? there's so many that offer it and i don't know which is reliable..please share:)
    He got his monobenzone from depig.com & monobenzone.com. Benzylarbutin from herbalinn.com. I know this because he OWNS those sites!

May 6, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Have u bought from his web? Expensive?

May 6, 2008, 02:13 PM
    You mean to tell me we will never find a true depig treatment after all? Anyone on here not a phoney?

May 6, 2008, 06:29 PM
    This guys photos look authentic, they don't look photoshopped. Around his eyes, lips, everything looks clear and unedited.

I realized anyone can just use various account names on here to promote, or discredit, a product. That's why I decided not to believe any claims I read on any forum at all. I'm just going to go by photos and my own research from now on. Anyone else open to show and tell, would be great. The way I see it, so far ONLY Omar (Vitiligo) and Sam (No Vitiligo) have shared photos of what they are claiming.

May 7, 2008, 04:46 AM
    Any have bought mono and azelac acid from seller name Kais from ks-pharm.com
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

May 7, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Well he actually didn't add a website (even though most of us already know what it is), so maybe he's subtly promoting? Lol

May 7, 2008, 02:28 PM
    I found this website by accident searching for a perm depig solution. I read what everyone had to say about their experiences with mono but still no proof or sharing where they purchase the stuff they are currently using. Are we waiting our time on this site?

May 7, 2008, 02:47 PM
    I notice sam use a heck of a lot of light in the second photo. Why didn't he use the same amount of light for the before and fater shots?
    Ramirez85 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by silentnighttin
    any have bought mono and azelac acid from seller name Kais from ks-pharm.com
    I have.

May 9, 2008, 11:24 PM
    According to some information posted here by others, Sam sells monobenzone cream at depig.com, monobenzone powder at monobenzone.com, and benzylarbutin cream and powder at herbalinn.com

Well, at least we know what he looks like? It's proof he has depigmented, instead of blindly trusting some unseen forum marketer overseas.

I just hope he's selling what he's using on himself, so I get the same remarkable results. I am not going to try monobenzone unless benzylarbutin doesn't work after 3 months.

There goes my summer. :rolleyes:

May 10, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Is It Safe To Order Fom Depig.com? That Is In Iran. I Don't Think The Use Will Except Packages From Iran?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Benzylarbutin or Monobenzone or Both? [ 13 Answers ]

Okay. I've wanted to whiten my skin a long time. The more lighteners I try, the darker I get. Makari caused darkening, boils and dark marks around my nose. Horrible. I came here looking for Monobenzone and I'm blown away by the two guys' before and after pics. I don't have vitiligo. But I still...

Monobenzone (benoquin), Benzylarbutin (BA) makes hair white like albino? [ 1 Answers ]

Don't u think th application of thez 2 toxicants actually kills not only melanin bt its seed : melonocytes? Now melanin and melonocytes is also responsibble 4 our hair colour and nails and lips, nipples colours and those 2 toxicants actually kills th melanocytes only, Don't u think it will destroy...

Benzylarbutin or monobenzone how much should I use [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I'm afro-caribbean and for awhile now I've been thinking about lightning my skin just because mostly all of my family is like a light or dark carmel color.So out of everyone I look different and that's because of my moms genes I think but I'm still darker than.I have real uneven skin my...

View more questions Search