Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexismo Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2008, 06:26 PM
    Animated movie about red and blue gigantic alien pill bugs
    Hi,

I saw this movie when I was a young kid (under 10), so it was on TV in the early 80's. The only thing I remember is that at the end of the movie the hero is standing on a mountain/hill watching big red and blue pill bug looking creatures. I seem to remember that either the red or the blue creatures were thought to be bad/destructive, but it turned out that they needed each other. Maybe one of the creatures was destroying the planet? Maybe they were herding the creatures?

If anyone knows what I'm talking about I would be elated! I would also be shocked:o
    mushyp1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 03:25 PM

This sounds like a film I have been trying to remember for years but to no avail, I shall ask the question again in hope that someone out there knows what it is. Did the film you remember have a guy with a cigar?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 3, 2009, 07:48 PM

Might be Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind: Kaze no tani no Naushika (1984)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small round blue pill [ 8 Answers ]

I found a small round blue tablet in a teenagers room. On is is what looks like the imprint of a body... any idea? Thanks

Tiny Round Blue Pill with 05 on it. [ 6 Answers ]

A woman resigned from our office and left 5 tiny round blue pills with an 05 on one side and nothing on the other in her desk drawer. Can you identify these?

Blue pill Tyc 365 [ 2 Answers ]

What is a blue oblong pill with Tyc 365 printed on it?

What is a blue pill with either 100 or 400 on it. [ 3 Answers ]

Recently my best friend called me and found a roundish blue pill in her boyfriends pocket with either 100 or 400 on it and she doesn't know what is it. If anyone out there can tell me what is it or what they think it is I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks :confused:

Blue pill with TY c365 [ 1 Answers ]

What is this pill and what is it for?

View more questions Search