Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scramer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI.
    Hello All,
    I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned this book out many years ago, the early 80's, and it was subsequently lost. Can anyone provide any information on this book for me?

Thanks a Million
    Stan
    orfunz1 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2008, 10:27 PM
    You might try contacting the customer service at Weeklyreader.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's book Weekly reader [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an old children's book I owned. It's about a girl whose best friend is a boy- for about the first chapter. They like playing Monopoly all day in the house when it's rainy. But over the summer he goes off, I think to camp, and starts to make other friends. Other boys. She is left...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

Children's fables book from 70's [ 1 Answers ]

I would love to find what I recall was a hard-cover book full of beautifully illustrated fables (a collection). I had it as a little girl in the 1970's. I believe it had a light greenish blue cover. There was a fable inside about a little girl and Mt. Fuji. Maybe the title had the words...

View more questions Search