Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Feb 19, 2006, 05:56 PM
    Cant figure out a song name...
    It was a song released in the 90's and it had a woman rapping and she played a violin. Some of the chorus was "ima pack my bags and head out west" and "ain't no thing but a chicken wiiiiing" any help would be appreciated. I just heard it on the radio and its driving me nuts not knowing the name.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 19, 2006, 06:09 PM
    I think you're talking about Imani Copula singing "Legend of a Cowgirl".

See Lyrics at: http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...o/9893/h20.htm

I remember this song because I always thought those cowgirls were hot... ;)
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Feb 19, 2006, 06:15 PM
    Wow... ok that was fast and so so right. Thank you very much very appreciated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help can't figure out name of this song [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have probably heard the song around 10 times normally in like bloopers or funny videos it is a sort of clown circus song. If anyone could please help me out it would be very helpful Thanks Crayfish

Can't figure out a song [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: I can't figure out a song. I heard it at Wal-mart while I was shopping. Some of the lyrics are, everybody knows my name, it's been too long since I've been home, been way too long, I keep giving just ain't getting back and only god knows why, take me to the river. Please...

Can't figure out song... [ 4 Answers ]

I have this song on a cd. But can't figure out what song it is. It is bothering me sooo much.. All that I wanted was you And more than I cared All that I needed was you And more than we shared You gave me yours Open your doors

Can someone figure out the name of this song? [ 2 Answers ]

This song is usually played on 95.1 KO95.. It is a guy singing, it's kind of slower but heavy at the same time and the chorus goes "Nooo way, sometimes I cannot believe my own eyes, beautiful like nothing that i've never seen in this life." And at the very end they say "For you I pledge, that...

Help me figure out this song!please! [ 1 Answers ]

Ahh it's driving me absolutely insane! I heard this song in a restaurant earlier and it's like... a chick singing about a little bit of love or something, and near the end she repeats it over and over but skips this one word, and then the last repeat she says the word, "everything"... and I don't...

View more questions Search