Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilstacey-xx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Lump the size of a small nails head side of my nose under skin what is it?
    Hi, I am 14, and I have a very small lump on the side of my nose,which I have only just noticed, you can't see it, it is under the skin, can you please tel me what it is and what I should do??
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 11, 2008, 02:41 AM
    It could be what I refer to as an "underground zit", I hate those. Could you give us more detail as to what this is. Does it hurt when you touch it? Is it red and swollen?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small head, kind of big body, brown skin and panda eyes [ 4 Answers ]

OK. I have this little annoying sister. She has a small head for her body, she hates her skin color, and has really dark circles around her eyes. She is really annoying and complains about those things everyday. And I hate it. She is skinny but she has a little fat on her like on her, well...

Small lump on either side of vagina [ 7 Answers ]

This is probably a really stupid question, so I apologize in advance if it is. I am a woman in my 20s with no known medical problems. I have never had an exam by an OB-GYN. I have made an appointment with one, as I know that I need to do that, even though I have only had one sexual partner who is...

Small lump on side of penis [ 1 Answers ]

My son who is just 3 years and 2 months old, has developed a small lump on left side of penis towards the bottom. It is hard and under the skin. When I press it, my son says "it slightly pains". We went to see the paediatrist for this matter. But he said you will have to go to Paedistritic...

Small dark colored lump under skin of penis shaft [ 1 Answers ]

So as of today (I would have noticed this before today I like to look at it lol) I noticed a very small lump, dark colored/purpleish lump under the skin of my penis near the tip, but on the shaft. If you take a normal pen and look at the tip of it, the metal piece, its about half that size maybe a...

White lump just under the head of the penis, underneath side [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a little white oval shaped lump on the underneath side of my penis, just below the head bit. It has been fine until a couple days ago when it suddenly got a whole lot bigger. It hurts a little bit but hurts quite a bit when I touch it. Pleas help, Anyone? :(

View more questions Search