Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dj22179 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2006, 03:20 PM
    Color changes in skin tone
    What is the difference in skin color between the palms of hands and lips;what is the difference in the skin color between the genitals and the soles of the feet;what is the difference in the skin color and thickness in the palms of the hand of a person who does heavy manual labor and one who does not?
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2006, 03:29 PM
    I think the palms of the one who do lots of manual labor is thicker... because the skin is adjusting to the things that is happening, it develop thicker skin so that the hands will be protected... unlike hands that do not do much work... they just tend to be thin and soft... just like a person, the one who does a lot of job looks streesed out while the one who does less looks relaxed :)

This applies to the sole of the feet too. If you work a lot I suggest you pamper your skin well... and apply lotion so that it will still be soft and won't thicken a lot :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get Rid Of Dark Spot Caused From Pimples And Even Skin Tone [ 15 Answers ]

I‘m african american and relatively dark,I get pimples once in a while but once they gone they leave dark black spots, I want should I do ,I use clearasil but didn't fadeaway black spots.I want to fade away the black spots and have an even skin tone.I don't want a lotion that makes me so light such...

Does Shea Butter help for lighten uneven skin tone ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello folks, I am using pinch of saffron strand in boiled milk ( a glass) to drink everyday Since March 2006. Some of my friends said it will lighten the skin but it is going to take long term ( the funny thing is I never read from any of science page proven results:D ). Well my friends and I...

Even skin tone [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, I am a young woman of east indian descent with dark brown skin that is extremely uneven. I don't have the time to spend loads of cash on skin lightening treatments, and I am only trying to lighten certain parts of my body, specifically the skin around my mouth, underarms, elbows and knees,...

Lightening Skin Color [ 2 Answers ]

I tan extremely easy in the sun. I'm South Asian. What can I do to lighten my skin color?:confused:

Skin fairness & LIP color [ 5 Answers ]

Hi , I belong to a HOT climate country. Now I think that the problem with me is that I do have a normal fair kind of complexion, but doesn't stay that way for long , like when I wash my face , it's good and all , but maybe it's due to my oily skin , or maybe other factors , maybe sweating and all...

View more questions Search