Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Corel Draw causes work delay
    Folks

I have AMD Optron machine with 2 GB SCSI RAM, 400 GB HD. I am using Corel Draw 13. But it is taking too much time to open a file. I generally work on 200-400 MB file in corel, it takes around 5-7 minutes to open and some time 40 MB file also take same amount of time. Someone told me to downgrade the system and I start using corel 11, but the problem still persist, what should I do, do I need to change settings, or should I move to some another software. We print a magazine and the whole work for magazine is prepared in coreldraw and photopshop.

Suggest

Rajesh
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 1, 2008, 06:09 AM
    I suggest getting Corel tech support to assist you with this.
    Home - Support - Corel Corporation
    Artem Posts: 61, Reputation: 5

Jan 12, 2009, 10:27 AM

I'll take a shot at it and say you have Vista. If so, get rid of all the crap that comes with this terrible package. (window transparency, animations, menu's etc etc).
    If you use Photoshop, you might reconsider using Illustrator, that way you'll get your work done faster, it also matches better with PS.

If that doesn't help, you should get more RAM, not only because it doesn't seem to work on 2Gigs, but because you simply NEED 4Gb for graphical designs.
    timothyrosssell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2013, 11:00 AM
    Read next material it must help you to understand how to solve given issue

cdr repair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corel DRaw X4 missing buttons! [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed Correl draw. Everything seems to be working OK, but when I went into the trace mode it seems I'm missing the botom buttons. I did my trace, and I realized there's no way to save it. I looked at the help screen and it shows about 5 buttons on the bottom of the screen.( "Ok,...

Draw manga better [ 6 Answers ]

Everybody says to get better at drawing manga, study real life drawings or pictures. Does anybody know some exercises for drawing or any web sites that are good to learn how to draw the body?

401K With draw [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I'm in a place I need money but have no job and don't know what I am doing in trying to get some money to put on a apartment with a friend and I need to know how to do a draw from the 401k for a start to a new life.

Just LOVE to draw... [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, Im 20, just left my job due to problems. I was a secretary (borrrrrring!) I've always has a passion for drawing, painting (mainly abstract, surreal, whatever) and I've been told I really have a gift ;-) So now I'm just a bit confused as to where to go from here. I'd love to express my...

View more questions Search