Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oblieono2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2006, 12:59 PM
    Oblieono2
    I live in the uk and have found myself talking with a woman in nigeria and I am aware of the scams coming out of nigeria,has anyone any knowledge of demmurage costs on family inheritance instancies,are there any financial agents who will put up the cost of fee's in genuine cases-on a fixed rate loan?PS.this is my first time on this site and having read through it I find it amazing the people who help each other,having been through the university of life from both ends I hope I can offer some inputs.I love you fatherchuck!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2006, 01:20 PM
    *** note, we have a lot of churches in Nigeria, if you are talking to someone that is wanting something, please beware big time.
    It may be possible if you would like that I could give a person who is in real need of help the name of a religious group there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oblieono2 [ 3 Answers ]

I live in the uk and have found myself talking with a woman in nigeria and I am aware of the scams coming out of nigeria,has anyone any knowledge of demmurage costs on family inheritance instancies,are there any financial agents who will put up the cost of fee's in genuine cases-on a fixed rate...

View more questions Search