Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Baby_Gurl0093 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 10:41 AM
    What should I do?
    Please read all of it! Thanks :D

Okay me and this guy devin have been friends for more than a year and recently his step brother eddie moved in with him and started going to our skool. I've known both of them for pretty much the sam amount of time and we've all been close friends. Then one day they did some stupid stuff that made me really upset and I was talking to one of my friends about all of it. Without my knowledge she went and said something to them, then they came back at me saying why I even told her anything. The funny thing is that devin told her something that I told him once and told me to get over it but when I said something to her all hell breaks loose. Anyway so its been like 2 weeks and he's still mad at me along with his step brother,who now makes fun of me everyday and this girl named cassi who I feel never really wanted me to be friends with him in the first place is jumping on his side making her seem like the perfect friend. So I've started to hang out with other people like this kid named david who is becoming one of my best friends (ive known him for a year but were talking a lot more now) and one day I didn't go to lunch cause I had some work to finish and cassi and devin start telling david how I walk all over him and how he shouldn't be my friend anymore. Ill admit that david is really nice and sometimes I take advantage of that but not for anything bad and whenever he needs something like hw or w/e I give it to him. So now I need to know what should I do about eddie making fun of me, and this new duo devin and cassi who seem to be trying to take away any of the friends I have

Please help :(
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Apr 30, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Why would you want friends back that are making fun of you? Those aren't friends to me.
    you_know Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 10:58 AM
    I agree!
    Baby_Gurl0093 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 06:56 PM
    OK so now my parents were listening to my conversation w/ my friend and they heard everything that was going on so they went and called them up ON THEIR OWN I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING UNTIL THEY TOLD ME LATER so now I really don't know what to do because now their pissed and I have to deal with everyone at skool to because I know their going to say something about it. I need to do damage control but I don't know how!! Someone help!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search