Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kunal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2006, 02:07 AM
    To get Yahoo password
    Someone hacked my Yahoo password...
    And change my security questions?
    In that I have stored my important documents...
    How get I back my password?
    Security questions is also changed..
    Please help me to get back my password
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 19, 2006, 02:58 AM
    The ONLY way you may get your account back is by getting in touch with Yahoo and pleading your case.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2006, 06:27 AM
    Hi,
    Thank you for posting a question here, and Welcome to the site.
    As the other answer stated, your only chance is to contact Yahoo.
    Personally, I think you should start another Yahoo account, because the chances of using this one are slim and none.
    The chances are that someone already knew your ID and password, maybe from your own computer.
    Best of luck.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2006, 12:56 PM
    From someone who uses Yahoo as my primary email account, I can tell you that you are screwed.

I know that's not what you were looking for, but Yahoo Amin won't do anything.

Do you know who hacked your account? Because if you don't, then you are screwed.

Just go create a new account. And I ask you, how did someone hack it?

Did you use accurate information, accurate secret answer? You need to develop better internal security.

For example….always have your birthday one month prior, or one year prior. Some little change only you know about so if someone who knows you tries to crack it, they can't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Yahoo Prompt password [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I have enternet explorer v 6.0 and winxp with sp2 with latest update And when I try to login by my Yahoo ID it always promt me enter the password again, or ask me to enter my id and password And when I login to my group and try to see anything it always asking me about my password. This...

Unable to remember Yahoo Password [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I forgot my Yahoo password can you please help? UID : incurably separated from reality Thanks & Regards, Akhil

My Yahoo password was changed... [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody, please help me for my Yahoo password was maybe hacked. Is der oder way to recover my Yahoo account? :eek:

View more questions Search