Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hammy_152 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 06:11 AM
    Back bruise
    I have a 6 inch bruise on back. I have had it for as long as I can remember, but for a while now I feel very self conscious about it, and therefore don't like to wear a bikini. I am 15 years old and I am quite skinny and I think I may have the bruise because there is very little or no fat between my back bone and skin which causes a bruise. I would really, really, really like to get rid of it but don't know how. Please help!

Thanks, Hammy_152
    cleanfun Posts: 26, Reputation: 10

Apr 30, 2008, 06:16 AM
    I'm not big on promoting unnecessary medical treatment but you may actually want to go have that looked at by a doctor, if you can find a decent one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stress fracture/bone bruise to 2 bones in my foot [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bad bone bruise or stress fracture to the talus and cuboid bones in my Left foot. Depends on which Dr. I ask one calls it a bruise one calls it a stress fracture. I was hard casted for 3 weeks and in a cam for another week And then back in to a hard cast again now for another 4 weeks....

An itchy bruise? [ 2 Answers ]

I couple weeks ago I fell due to wet marble floors (probably should have sued) and I had a coaster sized bruise on my thigh, it went from light red to green to dark red to purple to gone... I know that's the general healing of a bruise but now the spot where the bruise used to be itches... there...

Bruise like mark on leg [ 1 Answers ]

For close to 2 months now, i have noticed a dark bruise like mark on my left leg. At first, i thought that maybe i did indeed brush up against something, but when i touched it, i felt no pain... so,i tried to blow it off only to find myself staring into this mark almost daily... ive scheduled...

Dark bruise like marks on face [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dark bruise like mark on my fae that comes and goes. I have never been hit there. What is causing it and how can I get rid of it.

Making a bruise go away FAST [ 9 Answers ]

Just wondering if any one has any advice on how to make a bruise go away (or rather heal) a little bit faster? I recently had to have an IV in my arm and a mark and bruie from where it was and just want the nasty mark to go away like NOW! Any information would be really helpful Thak you Jessica

View more questions Search