Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2008, 11:46 PM
    She was Soooooooo Blonde
    She was Soooooooo Blonde.
    * She thought a quarterback was a refund.
    * She thought General Motors was in the army.
    * She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
    * She thought Boyz II Men was a day care center.
    * At the bottom of an application where it says 'Sign here:' she wrote 'Sagittarius.'

She Was Soooooooooooooo Blonde...
    * She took the ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
    * She sent a fax with a stamp on it.
    * Under 'education' on her job application, she put 'Hooked On Phonics.'

She was Sooooooooooooooooo Blonde...
    * She tripped over a cord less phone.
    * She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice can because it said 'Concentrate.'
    * She told me to meet her at the corner of 'WALK' and 'DON'T WALK.'
    * She tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2008, 12:39 AM
    Gosh! I thought that General Motors was in the army too! :confused:
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 09:13 AM
    LOL, Friend... goodness that poor lady LOL
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Apr 30, 2008, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Are you by any chance, a blond?
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bigchamp
    Are you by any chance, a blond?
    No, I don't think he is. I think he was just being kind to the Blondes on the site!! :)

You see, Blondes go directly from A to Z and don't mess with wasting time going from point A to point G to point K then to point B then to point Z. :p Most blonde jokes, if not taken in context make perfect sense, I said MOST, not ALL. After all, a quarter back is a refund of sorts. It doesn't say a person was speaking about football and if it was spoken rather than written would one know if quarterback was one word or two within the context of the sentence??

ALL IN GOOD FUN, ALL IN GOOD FUN!
    I COLLECT BLONDE JOKES, JUST SO I CAN KNOW THE APPROPRIATE WAY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS, SORT OF AN ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THINGS NOT TO SAY! (JOKING AGAIN, JUST IN CASE YOU THINK THIS BLONDE IS SERIOUS!) :p :p :p
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 10:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    No, I don't think he is. I think he was just being kind to the Blondes on the site!!! :)

You see, Blondes go directly from A to Z and don't mess with wasting time going from point A to point G to point K then to point B then to point Z. :p Most blonde jokes, if not taken in context make perfect sense, I said MOST, not ALL. After all, a quarter back is a refund of sorts. It doesn't say a person was speaking about football and if it was spoken rather than written would one know if quarterback was one word or two within the context of the sentence??????????????????

ALL IN GOOD FUN, ALL IN GOOD FUN!
    I COLLECT BLONDE JOKES, JUST SO I CAN KNOW THE APPROPRIATE WAY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS, SORT OF AN ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THINGS NOT TO SAY! (JOKING AGAIN, JUST IN CASE YOU THINK THIS BLONDE IS SERIOUS!) :p :p :p
    LMAO... had to spread the rep JReb , but that was priceless :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178
    LMAO................had to spread the rep JReb , but that was priceless :)

Well, Thankya! Let's face it, Blonde jokes are pretty much here to stay BUT so are we!! :eek: Yahoo! :p
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 10:30 PM
    Ok so I better add to these :)

She was Soooooooooooooooooooo Blonde...
    * She studied for a blood test.
    * She sold the car for gas money.
    * When she missed bus #44 she took bus #22 twice instead.
    * When she went to the airport and saw a sign that said, 'Airport Left,' she turned around and went home.
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 10:34 PM
    Ok so I better add to these :)

She was Soooooooooooooooooooo Blonde...
    * She studied for a blood test.
    * She sold the car for gas money.
    * When she missed bus #44 she took bus #22 twice instead.
    * When she went to the airport and saw a sign that said, 'Airport Left,' she turned around and went home.
    I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see someone who things just like I do and is so understanding!! :D

Ya know, she might have sold the car for gas money for her motorcycle!! :p
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 10:36 PM

Ya know, she might have sold the car for gas money for her motorcycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
    Ah ha... she could have too :) You only thought of that cause you've got a bike J... right??
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 10:45 PM
    Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... well, me being Blonde, surely you don't think I would have thought of that one on my own unless I did, right?? a motorcycle, lest I get called on the deal that bikes just need leg power! I saw that one coming... must be a good night for Blondes! LOL

I may be Blonde but I have been naïve enough of my life that I have learned to carry a few red flags from time to time. LOL I find they do come in a bit useful. I have been caught red-faced toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times. You see, I think that most Blondes are just innocent and naïve, and take life as it presents itself and are very practical thinkers... that is why we understand the Blonde jokes so well and they make so much sense to us! Life is simple, it is all in one's perspective! LOL
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Good point about the Leg power , but no I wasn't trying to get you :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 11:00 PM
    Oh man, I missed that one then! Oh well, chalk it up to me being Blonde! LOL I guess this Blonde better say "Goodnight and Sweet Dreams" to all. It has been a fun night. Thank you friend4u178! I feel I have made a new friend tonight. What a wonderful "virtual" world we are in! :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 11:04 PM
    Thank you Jreb... G'nite and sleep well :)

It's still the afternoon for me so a way to go yet.
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 11:09 PM
    One more for the road... You did hear about the Blonde who's little VW got hailed on and had dents all over it, right? She took it to the garage and the guy told her that it was not anything to get upset about, just go home, park it in her drive way and get behind it and blow as hard as she could into the tail pipe and it would just pop those dents all right out and it would be good as new. Well, the girl, being trusting as we Blondes tend to be, went straight home and did exactly what the mechanic told her to do. She blew as hard as she could and each time she would get up and check the car but the dents were still there. The last time she started to blow, her Blonde friend walked up and was so embarrassed for her sweet friend. She asked what did she think she was doing. The first Blonde explained. The sweet Blonde friend, wanting so much to help her friend, told her it would never work. The mechanic had not told her correctly. She said... "You have to roll the windows up first silly!" :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 11:11 PM
    Thank you Jreb................ G'nite and sleep well :)

It's still the afternoon for me so a way to go yet.
    Oh well, then I am glad I sent one more little fun story to you before going to bed! :p
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 11:18 PM
    One more for the road..................You did hear about the Blonde who's little VW got hailed on and had dents all over it, right? She took it to the garage and the guy told her that it was not anything to get upset about, just go home, park it in her drive way and get behind it and blow as hard as she could into the tail pipe and it would just pop those dents all right out and it would be good as new. Well, the girl, being trusting as we Blondes tend to be, went straight home and did exactly what the mechanic told her to do. She blew as hard as she could and each time she would get up and check the car but the dents were still there. The last time she started to blow, her Blonde friend walked up and was so embarrassed for her sweet friend. She asked what did she think she was doing. The first Blonde explained. The sweet Blonde friend, wanting so much to help her friend, told her it would never work. The mechanic had not told her correctly. She said.............................................. ......"You have to roll the windows up first silly!" :)
    LMAO... now that was funny :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 1, 2008, 12:56 AM
    One more for the road..................You did hear about the Blonde who's little VW got hailed on and had dents all over it, right? She took it to the garage and the guy told her that it was not anything to get upset about, just go home, park it in her drive way and get behind it and blow as hard as she could into the tail pipe and it would just pop those dents all right out and it would be good as new. Well, the girl, being trusting as we Blondes tend to be, went straight home and did exactly what the mechanic told her to do. She blew as hard as she could and each time she would get up and check the car but the dents were still there. The last time she started to blow, her Blonde friend walked up and was so embarrassed for her sweet friend. She asked what did she think she was doing. The first Blonde explained. The sweet Blonde friend, wanting so much to help her friend, told her it would never work. The mechanic had not told her correctly. She said.............................................. ......"You have to roll the windows up first silly!" :)
    This sounds like something along the lines of, "How many blondes does it take to...?"
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2008, 10:52 PM
    This sounds like something along the lines of, "How many blondes does it take to...?"
    "Takes to" what Mr. Clough? I bet you have some zingers for Blondes yourself. Well, I will brace myself and get ready to bite the bullet! :p
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

May 6, 2008, 06:11 AM
    Lol.. YES SIR

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fade blonde highlights back to natural dirty blonde or grow hair faster! [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: PLEASE HELP! :confused: I want to fade my blonde highlights faster, I've been growing out my hair for a month or so and i'm sick of the bright blonde! I want the dirty blonde back! I don't know if there is any advice to speed up growing it out or to fade the blonde! thanks so much!! :)

Hair Colour Blonde to Red, need to fix back to blonde [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, I am living in China, had my hair dyed red. (I am a natural red head but have been blonde for 10 years). The dye started to wash out, so I went back to the hairdresser and showed them and had it redone. All is fine except the colour is more of a pinky red rather than an auburn/copper...

Natural Blonde hair dyed BLACK.want blonde back [ 22 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and it looks horrible. I have natural blonde hair and I really want it back... can I just buy a box of the same colour as my natural hair and dye it back? Any suggestions?:confused:

Hair Disaster: blonde to blonde with violet red to black [ 13 Answers ]

Please help. I'm in tears, and have found no posts specific to my situation. I need a beauty professional. I have had a run of professional hair color disasters. I've done nothing myself. I'll lay it out. I am naturally a medium brown/auburn. I have been a wheat blonde with platinum...

View more questions Search