Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathyspins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 09:50 PM
    Hair loss due to hair coloring
    Can certains types of hair color cause cause hair loss? A cheaper hair color?

>Moved from Forum Help<
    janinereed Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 01:21 AM
    Well I coloured my hair with the cheapest dye the other day and now I'm going bald! Don't get the cheap stuff,its not worth it!
    Michell3z Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2008, 01:43 AM
    Yes, because of the chemical elements that has on hair color which causes to harm your head scalp.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair loss due to hair dye [ 14 Answers ]

I feel sooo terible, I used dye called (biegen, I think) it is very cheap, I did not like the color so I used around 3 boxes in a week to change the color now my hair is very dry and is falling like crazy especially at the front I can see my scalp now, what should I do would my hair grow back or...

Will coloring the hair increase dandruff in the hair ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I recently colored my hair and I feel that the dandruff has increased. I used to use sunsilk before coloring my hair and it was nice and smooth , after coloring I changed to Loreal color shampoo and I feel the dandruff has increased. Can you tell me if I can use sunsilk itself or is the...

Dry and frizzy hair from leaving hair coloring on too long. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I usually color my hair every four weeks to cover up the gray. I use the same color " medium copper brown" which is a little lighter than my natural color. The last time I colored my hair, I left it on for too long, almost an hour, I was talking on the telephone and didn't notice the...

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

Changes in Hair texture, with Hair loss [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, For the past 3 months I have been experiencing diffused hair loss. Along with that my hair has completely changed texture all over my scalp. (on the sides/back/top) I had blood work done and everything came back normal. Does anyone know what might have caused this... its so scary because...

View more questions Search