Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    triplea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Billing in USD Funds
    As a canadian company can I invoice another canadian company in USD Funds?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2008, 10:55 PM
    I wouldn't think so because the real value of U.S. currency is not the same as Canadian currency. And, I know that around where I live, some stores won't accept Canadian money. There may be a similar situation when people try to use U.S. money in Canada.
    delite Posts: 202, Reputation: 3

Apr 30, 2008, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by triplea
    As a canadian company can I invoice another canadian company in USD Funds?
    You can if agreed upon.person making payment must assume the currency risk;at the endof the day the accounts must be closed.(settled)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2008, 10:18 PM
    I am curious to know as to why the original question was asked, please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Billing service [ 1 Answers ]

If I use a billing service, what would be the transaction to record the deposit and then when the billing service receives the payment, how do I record it?

Medical billing [ 3 Answers ]

I was convicted of a theft by deception felony 3 years ago. I am currently in school for medical billing and coding, I just want to know if I should even bother going. Would I be able to find a job with this felony on my record?

Medical Billing Company [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone give some examples of writing a great intro letter introducing my business to physicians office. I am trying to build my client base and I thought I would start by sending out a intro letter and pamphlet. Thank you. TRA:)

Overdue billing [ 3 Answers ]

I ordered dishes with a no payment for five months option. I received the bill about Jan. 20, the day before it was due. I phoned and said it would be late, since I just got the bill. It took 3 weeks to get to me. They said there would be a charge ($35) for being overdue. Should I be held...

View more questions Search