Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeeyah76 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Tenant law in Los angeles
    If I give a 30 day notice, am I still held to the terms of my lease until I move out.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 29, 2008, 06:24 PM
    Yes
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 29, 2008, 08:54 PM
    Yes and< is your lease ending, did your lease allow a 30 day notice at the end of the lease, ( some leases require a 60 day notice to end)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Book Clubs in Los Angeles [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody tell me how I can find a book club in Los Angeles ? I would just like to get together with a few people and discuss books. Any good suggestions ? Thanks :)

Tattoo theme: Los angeles. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a huge problem on trying to figure out how to get my back piece into a Los angeles/hollywood theme. I want it to be sinisterish/dark. I already have a suicidal angel on her knees on the top of my back, with some nasty tribal around her ( which I want to the L.A theme to cover) here's...

TR in los angeles [ 1 Answers ]

Any one knows where to get TR for retouch in los angels, santa monica area? And if my hair is falling out from the last TR, it was 3 months ago, is the new TR going to be applied only to the new hair or the treated hair as well?

Job hunting in Los Angeles [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a job in Los Angeles. I do have A Lot of experience, have been a producer for advertising agencies and production companies for TV commercials and stills. However.. it seems SO hard to find a job. I have no idea whether this is because I am European or whether the...

View more questions Search