Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Feb 21, 2006, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBLUE
    I want to thank all of you who have replied to this post. But I am still hoping to find a true psychic who will answer my question. But I know God does work in strange ways. I stumbled on this site by total accident. Trying to find a site regarding a pet issue. Since being here I have put my two cents worth in several areas. Anything at all that will get me out of my head helps. So out of all the websites in all of cyber space I landed here. Yes I am somewhat better today.

Hey I can help you with that one.Try Pet Education.com this is a great site that can help you out with almost any problem you are having. (O:
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Feb 21, 2006, 09:54 AM
    Hi Rueblue, Im sorry to hear about all the pain you have been expirencing. My heart really goes out to you. Your in my thoughts. I have been just hit with some horrible news myself. I just found out a few days ago that my dad has chronic lukemia. Even though its very treatable, its still cancer and his future is uncertain.
    I can't imagine what it must have been like to loose your child. A very good friend of mine just lost her 2 year old son back in September, he choked on a piece of watermelon. Although I haven't ever had that expirence I can't even fathom the pain. Just wanted you to know that you are not alone and that so many people go through the pain your going through. As long as you have people to support and talk to, I feel it's the best remedy to get through this type of thing. Im not a phsychic but times such as this can't last forever.
    RUBLUE Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Feb 21, 2006, 10:26 AM
    Thanks you are sweet, but I don't think you're a manic/depressive. Episodes can last for months. And a day can seem like a month. The loss of Skylar was devastating to say the least. But when Stacey died --------- let's just say grief or any other word can not explain the loss, pain,suffering. Due to my lifestyle I was 40 when I got married (the cow & milk thing) and had been with her for two years before we got married. We loved each other so much we were co-dependent on each other. We went and did everything together always. In 95 after getting shafted from a senior management position due to corporate downsizing. I was fed up with everything mostly people. I started driving truck interstate for several years. Stacey and I lived in that box together until the 7th month of her pregnancy Traveling all lower 48 states and Canada. Having lobster in Main, clam chowder in Boston to tacos in Tuson. Checking all historical sites the best we could. She was my blond baby girl. Most husbands and wives would get sick of each other not getting a break from one another. Not us. Dam I miss her and will never be the same.
    maria26 Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Feb 21, 2006, 11:54 AM
    I wish I could say something that could help you... but I have never been in such a situation to be able to have a statement. But I know the feeling of being depressed, and when I am, I get muself my phone book and I start calling up everyone I know (even if I had meet them once or twice, I reintroduce myself). Than I listen to what they have to say and in the end... I relize I am lucky because some people have it worse than what I had believed. Its easy to get wrapped up in our problems but when we hear other peoples stories... we look out our own situation a little differently than we had before. Why don't you go out and meet people... volunteer at an orphanage or something where you will interact with people, you will feel better about yourself and help other people at the same time... I hope I have helped in some way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search