Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zapper Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Sharp pain in the chest
    I have been having a sharp pain in the middle of my chest. It usually pains at the time I wake up. What do you think is the matter?:confused:
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 03:44 PM
    I have had all kinds of chest pain in my life... from anxiety, to stomach pain, to currently, serious heart failure. They all feel different... only a person really can't tell the difference very well unless they have experienced them all, in my opinion, unfortunately.

From what you said, I would say it is a sharp rush of acid in your stomach because you aren't that happy with what's going to happen in your life that day.

From my personal experience. :)

Your physician can examine you and give you a professional opinion. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this sharp pain [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so as of last Monday I was 3 cm and 50 effaced and have been contracting for the past two weeks. But today I have a really sharp pain in my lower abdomen when I walk, it almost knocks me down. I'm worried that I may dialate fast being this is my third time around and I am an hour away from the...

Sharp Chest Pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 38 yr old female who has been experiencing the worst pain in my left side of my chest all day. I have taken ibuprofen & aspirin and it isn't getting any better. I have no indigestion, or injured myself. I'm at my wits end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sharp chest pain [ 3 Answers ]

I am a healthy 25 year old woman. I have low blood pressure and normal cholesterol levels. However, I started getting a rather sharp pain in my chest tonight. The pain is located just below my right breast. I was wondering if this could be from a pulled or strained muscle. About 10 hours...

View more questions Search