Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flanjivfur Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2006, 03:21 PM
    ? To a Collector about a Jukebox
    Hello.
    My name is Evelyn. I have a jukebox that I'm trying to find information on. I was told that is jukebox was to have be on a TV show. Please if anyone can help. I need to know how to search the serial number to find out if it's authentic.
    Thank You.
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Feb 19, 2006, 04:31 PM
    Does it have a name or model written across the front?
    Does it have a manufacturers plate (usually on the side or back near the pwer inlet)?
    Does it actually work and have records still inside with the original title cards?

Feb 20, 2006, 04:39 AM
    This is a Seeburg, model PFAL U, serial #212387. I dose not have the tilte cards anymore or the records, it dose have the manufactures plate on the back.
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Feb 20, 2006, 05:04 PM
    This magazine has a big classified section, probably worth reading through and also an email address you can write to:

http://www.alwaysjukin.com/default.htm

Feb 21, 2006, 05:45 AM
    Thank You,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got Letter from Debt Collector [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have got a letter from FCRA debt collector agency for 9939 Dollars for apartment lease break. In 2001, I had to leave United States due to loss of job. At that time, my friend requested me to allow him in my apartment. Since I had to leave quickly I allowed him to stay in the apartment ....

Nasty Collector Refuses Payment [ 3 Answers ]

We have been dealing with this awful woman for months now, with threats of garnishment, imprisonment, and generally nasty insults. After a call this morning, we decided to just use our income tax check to pay off the debt completely. However, when we told her that would be sending her a post dated...

Am I legally obligated to work with a debt collector ? [ 1 Answers ]

I received a letter in the mail today from a debt collector in regards to a medical Bill. I had called the original creditor in November of 2004 explianing that because of overwheling medical debts I was unable to make payments at this time. I then sent another letter in March of 2005 stating...

Nasty debt collector [ 2 Answers ]

I owe a large CIBC Visa bill, in which they have cancelled me collections and I sent CIBC 6 post dated cheques for $250.00@ for the 15th of each month. I am unemployeed and have other debts as well. I received Unemployment insurance and when I explained this to the collection agency they advised...

View more questions Search