Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jagath_ds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Pleasy let me know how the capacity of a Air Handling unit or a Packaged unit is dete
    Please let me know what factors should be measured to assertain the capacity of a AHU or a Packaged unit. What does it mean by on coil temperature and off coil temperature ?
    jojoorlando Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 03:06 PM
    Coil temp. should be 17 to 20 degs. Between supply air temp and return air, on a
    r-22 system and 22 degs. On r-410 system if blower is set for right amount of air.. effec. Is tested at manufac. Can be found in a ari book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outside unit doesn't come on when thermostat turns inside unit on so no heat? [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat will trip my heater to turn on. The inside blower turns on but the outside unit doesn't turn on. I can get it to go by turnign off the unit at the thermostat and waiting a minute. I turn it on and off until I hear the outside unit turn on. The problem is when the Thermostat turns if...

Installing a Packaged Unit [ 3 Answers ]

I am installing a packaged unit for my new residence. If there is enough room in the attic, can I install the unit there? Do I have to get engineering done for any load calculations if I install the unit in the attic?

Size of ac unit needed to match a carrrier heating unit [ 3 Answers ]

I had a Carrier natural gas heating unit installed in 2003. Model number 58STA/STX 070 Catalog number 535-80105. My ac unit has gone out and the company I bought the heating unit from has gone out of business. What size ac unit will match the heating unit? Thanks so much!:cool:

Replacement of electric unit with gas unit in mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

#1 Dec 27, 2006, 10:32 PM vcavina New Member Join Date: Dec 2006 Location: California Posts: 7 Electrical wall heater in single wide mobile home

Air handling unit won't turn off. [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I have moved into new offices and had new server rooms kitted out and went for geothermal cooling, it uses a massive air handling unit to supply the cool air to the server cases but the air handling unit won't stop, I even hit the emergancy stop button on the main control unit. But it Won't...

View more questions Search