Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qetuo Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 05:24 AM
    Positives of break up
    Hello everyone... recently my situation with my girlfriend worsened and we reached a breaking point... I am frustrated with her behavior and she's frustrated with mine.. but I am not able to get over those happy and intimate moments which we spent together... what are the positives of breaking up ?
    Destro3000 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 07:00 AM
    In my experience? None. But I'm bitter. I'd say wait before you make a decision that could impact the rest of your lives. BUT, if that's what you want, then don't string her along.
    nickshehe Posts: 254, Reputation: 47

Apr 29, 2008, 07:42 AM
    It depends on what type of relationship you are in and what type of person you are..
    If you feel like you're drowning in your relationship and you keep having to justify your every move, going out with friends e.t.c e.t.c.. then the positive of breaking up is that you are your own man all the time..
    I prefer being in a relationship than being alone.. even though when I'm alone I still "interact" with girls..
    Whatever the case, don't stay in a relationship if you're not happy.. and you are sounding like you're maybe considering replacing her with someone else if what you're worried about is the benefits of breaking up...
    The question you should ask yourself is if you want to be with her or not, not to balance your options.
    workedtoohard Posts: 58, Reputation: 6

Apr 29, 2008, 10:30 AM
    I find that breakups can be positive for your business/financial focus.
    JAMIET Posts: 73, Reputation: 12

Apr 29, 2008, 01:46 PM
    From my own perspective from a recent break up of my own... my house is still clean when I come home! LOL!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2008, 01:50 PM
    1. My bank account, instead of going downward, has been increasing... by a lot.

2. I started working out after our breakup (never had time when we were together)... I have lost 20 lbs, and I look dead sexy.

3. Instead of buying a condo for us next year, I took that money and bought a gsx-r 750.. . that's right.

4. I go out with my friends a lot... and I've forgotten how much fun it was.

5. I find myself getting better grades and focusing better at work.

6. Girls love a guy who just got out of a relationship. Not sure why, they just do. In fact, they flock.

7. Overall, I realized that I just have more time to do things I enjoy doing, but had to give up in order to spend time with her... i.e. reading, watching movies, listening to music, working out, going to the range every once in a while, going bar hopping with buddies, etc.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 29, 2008, 06:19 PM
    You can be free, and find someone who is more compatible with you.
    qetuo Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Thanks a lot for your views people... the situation looks like she's going to dump me after all... that's how things look now... rather I feel that I have already been dumped... she ditched me.. she didn't even want to talk over things and make things better... please suggest me something... should I stop thinking of her ? How to ? I can't get over those beautiful moments :(... I'm ditched! Feel like nothing is left in the world for me now .
    workedtoohard Posts: 58, Reputation: 6

Apr 30, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Ahahaha you aint' moving on. You are just trash talking. I know because that's the talk I used to say (I hate her but I can't forget the good moments). I would look for more friends and try to befriend girls and then you will have options. Note: I did not say cheat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am so confuesed. Break? Does that mean break up? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend decided to text me and tell me we needed a break. He promised me we would get back together. He said he keeps thinking about the past and stupid stuff. He said I was his everything and that we would be back together real soon. His ex has kept bothering him.. and now we talk but I...

Two positives, one negative;Whats the deal ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to conceive and have had sex during my ovulation days. I calculated when I should take a pregnancy test because I have been having all the syptoms. I two pregnancy test at home and got two positives, took one at the dr and got a negative. I just want to know what I should do....

Periodic table.positives and negatives [ 1 Answers ]

I am just starting my chemistry course, and I need help finding the positive and negative elements of the periodic table.. any help would be great.

View more questions Search