Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Apr 29, 2008, 04:55 AM
    Stimulus Tax Rebate--share your experience
    IRS has begun to transfer economic stimulus payments from April 28, 2008, so some of you will already see payments in their bank accounts. Those who opted for direct deposit will be the first to get the rebate. Mailing of paper check will begin from May 16.

When you get your rebate check, provide us the information about your visa status, filing status etc. If you did not get rebate, and were expecting to get one, let us know. With your information, we will all know which visa status are eligible and what is invalid SSN.

Check out some similar questions!

Stimulus Rebate [ 4 Answers ]

Is it true that F1 visa students with 5+ years in the US and who are residents for tax purposes are still not eligible for economic stimulus rebate? The following answer in Yahoo claims that resident status is based on the restricted/unrestricted work access in the US. Can someone please clarify?...

Stimulus Tax Rebate Check [ 4 Answers ]

We have two adult children, 19 and 21, both in college and both earned over $3000 last year. We as their parents file jointly and claim them as our dependents. My question is this: Will our children get a rebate check of $600 a piece or will we get one for each of them under the $300 dependent...

Approx. Date of stimulus rebate [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to find out when the stimulus rebate check will be mailed or directly deposited into one's account? I have heard a rumor that it depends on the last two digits of one's SSN. Any truth to this?

Stimulus rebate check [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between filing a 1040 tax form and a 1040a form?

Stimulus tax rebate checks [ 5 Answers ]

Will non-resident aliens with H-1B visas get the currently discussed tax rebate checks as well that the government is going to send to taxpayer to stimulate the economy? I have been in the States for the last 4 working etc.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.