Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keypounder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 02:05 AM
    Looking To Invest In Small Local Restaurant/Bar
    Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and this is my very first question. I came here because I really don't know how to go about this --hopefully someone here can help (I hope this is the correct topic to post this under):

I am a professional musician that has made my living performing primarily in restaurants/bars/hotels.

I recently came into some money and would really love to be one of a few investors in a local restaurant/bar that I could perform in.

I know absolutely nothing about doing this, how to go about it, or where I would even start.

Hopefully someone here can at least point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!
    jbrown14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 01:30 PM
    I have a few questions.

What City are you looking got do this in?

What kind of music do you play?

Are you looking ot play for fun or to expose yourself?

What's your talent level?

Ok, I am opening a bar in Chicago and working with a very well know consulting group to do so. Im looking to bring in someone to cover my consulting costs. This is a substantual amount less than anyone else pays this group and they believe in my concept. I have 10 years plus experience in bar management and a degree in Entrepreneurship from a top teir school. Please answer my questions above and will see if it is a fit.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Ok, I am glad a new member just happened to join on the same day you did that had such a good fit. I am sorry if I find this just too perfect but I could not find any connection between the two posts.

I have left the post at this point, advertising is not allowed on the site, but then this did sort of answer his question.

In any business deal, don't sign or pay any money till you have fully checked out the deal and had a business attorney review all for the paper work.

The deal with these is what level 5 star to simple coffee house. The actual dinner type equipment can be purchases very cheaply used. It is the management that is more the issue.
    sweetchick09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 11:42 AM

I am looking for an investor to help launch a dessert café in the Atlanta area. This café will offer alcohol, wine, fruit, cheese, and various southern dessert pastries. We would like to include a live band (which would allow you your own location to perform in) and semi-private seating to offer a romantic feel for couples and/or groups. I will be happy to forward a business plan if you are interested in learning more. Curently, I do have an area of town selected for business and I am still searching for a specific property, so you will still have a large input on the business' development, even down to the name and menu. If you are interested in speaking with me further, please feel free to email me at estralitagreen @ Yahoo dot com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Emilyott2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 06:13 PM
    I have an array of Chicago Bars/ Restaurants/ Nightclubs for sale. If you have an email address I can reach you at I can help with your question. [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding x-intercepts, local maximum, local minimum of graph [ 5 Answers ]

How do I find the x-intercepts, local maximums, and local minimums of this graph --> f(x)=1/9(x-3)^2(x+3)^2 using a graphing calculator?

Budget Percentage Costs That Might Be Incurred By a Small Restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking over an established a 50.s style diner that the owner is retiring from, I would like to know the budget percentages for costs related to this type of small restaurant

How to invest ($30.00 per month) [ 1 Answers ]

I've never invest my money in Stock.Can a person invest in the stock market with $50.00 or less?

To invest [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for advice on how to invest in the stock market. I would be investing more like a day trader, buy stocks for a short term and sell them after they make a profit. Any recommendations on what on-line service is better, cost efficient, able to buy/sell stocks rapidly.. Thanks

View more questions Search