Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hardworker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2003, 01:56 AM
    Canadian & European Scholarships 4 Int'l Students
    Hello, I'm Egyptian,male,single,29,I've a MSc. Degree From a British University with Merit... and I'm looking forward to start my PhD. . My question is about the available sholarships in Canada , the UK or any other european country for foreign graduate students like me...
    Your help will be highly appreciated...

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was any way to receive grants or scholarships for martial arts training.If so where would I look to find one that's legit?thanks

Scholarships for masters in europe [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Am a fresh architecture graduate, I am lebanese , I speak four languages, arabic, english, french and italian. Am looking forward to finish masters in europe, yet a scholarship is a must for my case.( masters in the field of architecture, urban planning, environmental studies) Any suggestions...

European Scholarship for International Students [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Guys! I am Rey Celiz, a graduating student from the University of the Philippines majoring in Film and Audio-Visual Communication. I am expected to graduate this April and planning to pursue a master's degree in filmmaking someday. I just want to ask if there are available scholarships or...

Scholarships to study in europe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey any onw know about any scholarship provided for interantiaonl student who what's to study undergrad in europe?? Loco:rolleyes:

Canadian & European Scholarships 4 Int'l Students [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm Egyptian,male,single,29,I've a MSc. Degree From a British University with Merit... and I'm looking forward to start my PhD. . My question is about the available sholarships in Canada , the UK or any other european country for foreign graduate students like me... Your help will be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.