Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    norcee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 09:19 PM
    Felon bondable
    I would like to know if I'm bondable being a felon?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2008, 04:32 AM
    Generally no, but it all depends on your company and the bonding company if you can be if they want to assume the liability. Depends also what your felony charge was and what you are being bonded for, i.e. handling money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a felon go to the uk [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were planing to go to london for my b day next year I was wondering if conficted felons can go to the uk

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

How do I become bondable in Canada? [ 7 Answers ]

How do I become bondable in Canada? Is there a legal procedure you have to go through or a specific place you would have to go to get this done. I am not currently working at a place that would offer me the info on getting started with this. Thanks for any assistance in this area.

Felon in need [ 5 Answers ]

10 years ago todate I committed a crime... convicted of dealing drugs in 1997 I received a FELONY... now I have 6 children and need desperatly to provide for my family the best way I know how... with what ever opportunity provides the best means. I think a chance in the trucking industry would...

View more questions Search