Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly8906 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 09:15 PM
    Pimples in pubic region
    I have about four reoccuring pimple looking bumps in the pubic region. None of them near the vagina area, just the pubic area. Has anyone ever had this? I am kind of scared it could be herpes or something... :(
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 09:33 PM
    If you shave down there... you can be getting reoccurring ingrown hairs. I got freaked out by one... doctor pricked it out with a little scapula.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard Bumps, under the skin in the pubic region [ 8 Answers ]

Pretty much what it says. It started with one hard bump under the skin above my penis, in the pubic region, it feels hard, and its red. But the bump is under the skin. Can't squeeze it, no discharge, and no itching or any uncomfort. But now after waiting a week, two more bumps have appeared, in...

Shaving pubic area, spots and small pimples [ 2 Answers ]

Hello After shaving my pubic area. A couple of days later small red spots and small pimples appeared.I know this is not an std but am a little worryed as they are still there after 1 week.Can someone help please.

Shaving Pubic Region, Birth Mark [ 4 Answers ]

Ok... Im a woman.. I've got a small mole/birthmark just under the area where your pubes start. I can shave over it gently and it gets rid of the thicker hair, but leaves stubble. If I put too much pressure on it, it'll come off and ill bleed to death! I don't know how to sort it out. ...

Lump on pubic hair region [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 16 years of age and I've been worrying about a lump just below my pubic hair region, Its been there for about a month now and it doesn't seem to be going down or fading. Its about half a centremeter long, soft and red/white. If I squeeze it nothing comes out, it doesn't hurt or irritate...

Found lump in between pubic region and upper leg. [ 1 Answers ]

So I found a lump in between pubic region and upper leg. It's sort of painful to the touch and about the size of a medium sized purple grape (the green ones are bigger). I found this on 9/9/07. The same time I notice, what I thought/think, are two pimples on my pubic region. I have been a...

View more questions Search