Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kadit Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Apr 28, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Magyar for beginners.
    I'm looking for some good references on Magyar. My family is Hungarian and I've been learning what I can of it. My grandfather grew up in a time when speaking foreign languages was highly discouraged and so never taught his sons. Any ideas or advice anyone can offer would be most welcome.:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2008, 10:02 PM
    I did the following searches.

Magyar - Google Search

Magyarok Free Online Tutor - Google Search

It is basically the Hungarian language, isn't it? If that's true, then there are free resources available on the Internet for the Hungarian language.

Hungarian Free Online Tutor - Google Search
    P4v3l Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 12:36 PM
    If I where you I would start conversations on for an example Facebook and similar sites.
    Or do you know any hungarian? Otherwise I would really start with schoolbooks in hungarian. The pronunciation is hard to read out from the words. But try too translate lyrics from songs and then listen to the word. I´m half hungarian and don't hesitate to ask me anything! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the best Photo Editing for beginners? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been playing around with photo editing for a while. I have pretty well leard Adobe Photoshop Home Edition 4 , but I am finding out I need a little bit more. I tried Ulead Photo impact 10 , but I could not understand it at all. Does anyone have a decent progam I could try? Thanks...

YOGA. Videos/books for beginners? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get into YOGA, but I do't live in n area with any classes available. Any books or videos for beginners that anyone can recommend? Thanks a bunch!

Accounting for beginners [ 1 Answers ]

How are the nominal accounts closed to revenue and expense summary account?? :confused:

Computers for beginners [ 10 Answers ]

Why can I receive email but not be able to send, is this an isolated problem or permanent one+what tne heck is the mail daemon? Is my email possesed?

A beginners question [ 1 Answers ]

Would I be correct in assuming that you post the totals from the journals to the general ledgers at the end of each accounting cycle. For example if your accounting period was from the 20th of each month to the next.. you would add all your journal entries and post to ledgers then ?

View more questions Search