Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Apr 28, 2008, 02:06 PM
    What are cpu cases technically called?
    Ok, I don't know how many of you have ever bought a CPU. The cpu is usually enclosed in a special plastic case that snaps open and shut. I am trying to buy these in bulk, but when I Google "cpu case" I can't find what I'm looking for. I want to know the term to search to be able to find these clear plastic cases. I have a couple hundred cpu's that I want to sell on eBay, but I need the cases so that I can package them correctly. Any help would be rad.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2008, 02:42 PM
    Here you go:
    Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
    I googled "clear cpu case"? There are many others, Good Luck
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Apr 28, 2008, 10:35 PM
    They are called clamshell packaging or similar. I don't who manufactures these off the top of my head; Google for "OEM CPU clamshell" or similar or search an industrial supplier directory such as ThomasNet®. You could also buy a retail CPU and see if packaging has any names or logos. They should probably also have the plastic anti-static pin protector insert to be shipped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the criminal liability for these cases? [ 2 Answers ]

Hallow there! I want to know what is the criminal liability for the bar owner who happened to kick out one of his client to the dumping place for fear of being judged by police.the incidence happened after the client loose consciousness after hitting the bar stool. However his client was...

Court cases [ 3 Answers ]

I am completing a government assignment, on twenty-eight different cases. At the present, I am using several textbooks, and Encarta, however, does anyone know of any reliable sites that would be helpful and provide additional information? Thanks!

Both of my cases dismissed [ 2 Answers ]

The Plaintiff requested that both of the credit card lawsuits be dismissed 2 days before the trial on one of them. I believe this happened because the judge asked that the plaintiff bring all the documentation they had for both cases on the trial date. I don't think they really had any. As I have...

View more questions Search