Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seanbez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2006, 10:31 AM
    Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher keys won't respond
    Hi There

The buttons on my dish washer Ultra Washer 16372 respond (won't illuminate), At first, the options buttons did respond, but now none of the buttons for the entire panel respond. Prior to that, we noticed that the smartwash button did not work, and only the normal wash cycle button worked.

Anything I can try before I order parts? If I need to order parts, what do you think I need.

Thanks

Sean
    applguy Posts: 324, Reputation: 23

Feb 19, 2006, 05:36 PM
    Wow, that's two in one week. The model you included isn't actually the model number. The data tag is somewhere near the door gasket, so include that for sure. This problem will either be in the user interface (touchpad) or the control board. Are any of the buttons that didn't work now working?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model #665.1703, Flashing light-won't start [ 118 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher. It will not start. The light above normal wash is flashing continuously. Any advice will be helpful. Our warranty ran out 9 days ago:rolleyes: Thank-you in advance:o

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher that is approximately 5 years old. About 3 weeks ago the lock light started blinking. I held the No Heat button for 4 seconds to unlock which it did, but still will not start. Now, the delay 2 hour light is constantly blinking and my dishwasher still...

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher doesn't drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, we inherited a Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher with a house 2 years ago. It has worked reliably until last week. Now there is about 2" of standing water in the base. I ran it through the cycle once to see if it clear it out but it didn't. Any suggestions? We normally are very good at rinsing off...

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a user manual or simply some explanation as to the various controls on the Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher. It is an older model #110753613 Serial number FFA0404041 I have done a lot of searching on the net and the only thing I can find is that Kenmore will give you the user...

View more questions Search