Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wd91251 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 11:41 AM
    Statuary declaration fee for ghana
    Is there an actuall fee, how much, or is this a scam?
    brianbiky Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 05:20 AM
    What is the declaration fee from Ghana to United Kingdom
    brianbiky Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 05:20 AM
    Comment on brianbiky's post
    Thanks man your totally awsome dude!
    Ken6085 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 06:37 PM
    I don't know about the United Kingdom, For the U. S. They wanted 3700 for visa, plane ticket, and k1 visa. Afterwards, they wanted 5500 more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Declaration fee [ 14 Answers ]

I have a young lady planning on coming to visit me in California. She is telling me that before she can board the plane immigration is going to ask her to show $1,650.00 USD as funds to take care of her self while here. Per the letter she sent me. The statutory declaraton fee imposed on...

Declaration fees [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who has a son 17 yrs old who has elected to live in Ghana. The son was born here in the USA. The father is a US citizen and the mother (deceased) was from Ghana. The father is requesting that the son return to the US to finish his education. The passport and all documents are...

Declaration of guardianship [ 2 Answers ]

My spouse and I have recently gained temporary guardianship of our 3 grandchildren in California. The mother and father both signed the consent forms now the mother and matrnal grandmother of the children are objecting to the guardianship. We have many pictures taken from the myspace website...

Declaration of Emancipation [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I am 17 years old, and my family life isn't exactly the greatest thing. I am constantly coming home to drunk parents who seem to not care about me at all, and they take their aggression out on me. I would like to emancipate myself, but I'm afraid of what might happen. How do you go about...

View more questions Search