Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadflower Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 10:26 AM
    Any Justice?
    :mad: Can anyone answer this... can I do anything when I am infected with herpes and know the person that has it... he knows I have already contacted him...
    Hundalei Posts: 65, Reputation: 4

Apr 28, 2008, 10:48 AM
    If you are looking for him to be held criminally or financially responsible, you have to prove his actions were of malicious intent, and that he fully knew that he had HPV (Virus that causes Herpes) before you had sexual contact with him & that he lied to you about his medical health. You would likely have to defend yourself and your safe sex practices. I know that in Ontario, Canada it is a crime to not disclose that you have HIV/AIDS however I am unsure about HPV. Here is a link to a story about a guy up here who just got 18 yrs in jail for spreading HIV.

TheStar.com | Ontario | Man who knowingly spread HIV gets 18 years

Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2008, 10:55 AM
    This is a area lf law that can very by state to state ( and country to country) In many cases, no there is no "justice" or to say way to get back at them for giving it to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get justice [ 4 Answers ]

My ex-husband attacked me in my vehicle while I was picking up our 15 yo daughter from High School(03-2007). We share custody 50/50. Ex is a Deputy Sheriff. My 3yo daughter from current marriage was also in the vehicle. Ex pounded on the window and yelled obscenities. Once ex backed off I went...

Is justice for sale? [ 2 Answers ]

everyone who is following my story is shocked how mark berry got special treatment behind closed doors with a judge to grant him a motion without even serve me ,I reported it and its under deep invastigation of the whole wicked operation,if the police lost all the files about mark and the court...

Justice of the peace [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone who has been married by the justice of the peace can tell me the steps you had to take to make it happen, who to call, what the cost was, etc. Thanks so much!

Justice of the peace [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with my fiancé for 3 1/2 years I love him dearly and we are going to get married very soon but neither of our families are able to help us with the wedding, I grew up living with my grandparents and they recently retired, fixed incomes don't really allow money for weddings, his mom is...

View more questions Search