Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gajodhar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Store Data
    deign a class called date. The class should store a date in three integers month day and year. There should be members functions to print the date in the following forms:

12/25/2006

decemeber 25, 2006

25 December 2006
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 28, 2008, 07:46 AM
    Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

General Store Owners' own personal purchases from the store [ 1 Answers ]

We have just started to run a general store as a family partnership of 4 people. We take out what we need for our own consumption but do we need to account for this in our yearly accounts please?

Store [ 3 Answers ]

Is their a way a person can open their own store on the internet without eBay & without breaking the bank?:o

Thrift Store [ 1 Answers ]

How do you start a thrift shop within an existing non profit charity?

Thrift store [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how to start my thrift store and how to keep ig going good. We have the things I need to know how to keep people coming back.thank you very much. Will I need to spend a lot of money to keep this going?is the inside of the store a good start.like the painting and the colors.

View more questions Search