Ask
    RoseSawyers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 06:04 AM
    How can I find an estranged father?
    I need help finding my estranged father.:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2008, 06:09 AM
    Well you can start by posting his name, @ age, last known city, and state ( if in the USA) and county they live in. We have some good searches online here from time to time
    marymcdonald Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 09:57 AM
    George Tyrell last known city Brooklyn and/or Queens, New York.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Estranged Father [ 11 Answers ]

I know its long and will be hard to read sometimes.. but please be patient... its important Maybe 'parenting' isn't the perfect category to be in, but it's the closest I could find. It also has another use.. a lot of parents will read this and I could really do with a parents perspective. Ill...

Find my father [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 years old, and have never met my father. I recently found some letters from him, and I want to meet him or at least talk to him. His name is Kenneth Glen Scrivens, and I think he lives in Missouri. If anyone could help I would really appreceate it.

Find my father. [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know how I can find my father or if there is any way that anyone can help me find him.

Want to find my father [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for my real dad but I don't know the best way to go about it. Can you help?:confused: :confused:

I'm trying to find my father! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is kayla valcour I'm 20 years old and I've been looking for my father for about 9 years now his name is chris delp I desperately want to meet him I don't even have a picture of him he left me and my mother when I was just a baby and no I don't want revenge I don't hate him I just want to...

View more questions Search