Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iloveburgers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2006, 04:21 AM
    Western
    Any of you fans of western movies seen one from the 70's in which I think it's luke askew whose wife is raped in a barn right on the main street and he is shot; the wife eventually takes up with the attacker who kidnaps her and holds her hostage or something like that?
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Feb 21, 2006, 04:44 PM
    Pretty sure it's "Hannie Caulder" with the lovely Raquel Welch. Here's the IMdB site for it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068675/
    iloveburgers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2006, 06:52 AM
    This is similar except welch wants revenge whereas in this one the woman falls in love with her attacker. I'm now pretty sure it's the hunting party from 1971 starring candice bergman, gene hackman as the husband and an Australian actor called oliver reed
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Feb 28, 2006, 11:59 AM
    Oliver Reed AUSTRALIAN??

Good grief! The fabulous Ollly was a true Brit, a larger than life character he managed the feat whilst filming "Gladiator" of drinking 15 large brandies and dropping dead shortly thereafter... lovely guy.

See him in "Curse of the Werewolf" a Hammer Horror, he was still young and handsome then. (he got scarred brawling in a London pub).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English or Western? [ 20 Answers ]

I am starting horse back riding in about a week. I don't know if I want to do English or Western riding though. What are the main differences between the two? Which one is more fun. And for Western do you have to wear the boots?

Western Civilization I [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking Western Civ I and the question is Trace the stages in transition from a nomadic to an agriculture society. Can someone please help.:confused:

Western Civilization [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking western civilization and the question asks to" trace the stages in transition from a nomadic to an agriculture society."

Western Civilization 1 [ 1 Answers ]

Question: Compare and contrast the basic teachings of Stoicism and Epicureanism. Which philosophy do you prefer and why?

Western civilization [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 really hard questions that I need a lot of help on. I know there is a lot here but what ever help you can give me would be great! Thanks! Here they are: 1. What were the defining features of the Renaissance and how was it different from the preceding era of the middle ages? 2. Why...

View more questions Search