Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Feb 18, 2006, 03:36 AM
    video editing
    Hi,
    I have a home video and want to upload it on my website but there is some markings on the video
    Can I clean those marking so no one can read them while playing video
    They are on the left lower corner of the video
    If there is any software to clear them please let me know
    Thanks
    PalmMP3 Posts: 321, Reputation: 28

Feb 23, 2006, 04:57 PM
    Nearest I can suggest (without paying anything) is VirtualDub; you can use it to crop your video in such a way that the markings get left out. Of course, this means that the video will be a few pixels shorter and narrower, so if you have anything important on the bottom of some of the frames that you want seen, it wouldn't work too well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video Editing Software [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 movie clips that I loaded from my Panasonic Digital Camcorder to my Windows PC Computer. I want to be able to cut half of the 1st clip so only the left side plays and cut half of the 2nd clip so only the right side shows. Then merge the 2 edited clips together and play them simultaneously....

Video Editing on a External Drive [ 3 Answers ]

I have an external Hardrive and would like to use it for Video Editing, when I Try to install software i.e. nero 6 suite, it always goes to my exsisting Drive Which is very nearly full. Is there anyway I can use my external Drive for this purpose. Many thanks ronat75.

Editing bio report (2) [ 1 Answers ]

This is the second part of my report, can someone please check if I've written it correctly? Is this the right format and have I made any mistakes? Thanks so so much! AIM: To determine which plant grows best in terms of its height, internode length and size of their leaves, based on four...

View more questions Search