Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lpn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 05:52 PM
    Dryer Belt broke and belt tension pulley fell out. Where does it go?
    When the dryer belt broke, the belt pulley fell to the bottom of the dryer. I can't find where to put it back. The dryer is 25 years old. I don't want to pay for a service call. Is there a manual on line?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 27, 2008, 06:30 PM
    You have two problems if the belt is actually broken. The pulley can't just fall to the floor unless it too is broken. We need a picture or a brand name to help further. Back to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sears 18HP Tractor Pulley/Transaxle Belt Adjustment [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Sears Craftsman GT 18HP 6 Speed Garden Tractor, 44" Deck, Model # 917.255919. Here's my problem... when I push in the Clutch/Brake Pedal, the belt that goes from the engine (around the engine pulley) to the transaxle keeps turning. The large pulley on the transaxle stops, and the belt...

Toro belt tension [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am glad I found this site, I have a fairly new riding toro mower, I had to put on a new belt today and there is no tenison device that I can find, my book shows nothing about the belt tenison... HELP

Clothes dryer tighten belt tension [ 2 Answers ]

We've replaced the belt on our GE model DDP1380 SDMAD clothes dryer, but the belt's too loose. It's the same length as the old, broken belt. Is there any way to increase the tension on the idler pulley?

Craftsman rear engine riding mower drive belt pulley alignment [ 1 Answers ]

The drive belt that propels the machine keeps coming off the idler pulley. It appears that the idler pulley is positioned we below the other two pulleys. Is there a way to move the idler pulley up so it aligns with the others.

View more questions Search