Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Apr 27, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Signs of a blood clot
    I just had baby 2 weeks ago by csection and I want to know what is the signs of a blood clot??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 27, 2008, 05:51 PM
    Firstly, let me congratulate you!!

Secondly, blood clots can develop anywhere in your body after delivery.

Can you fill me in with the signs and symptoms of why you think you are having a blood clot?

Apr 28, 2008, 06:05 AM
    Well I have a lot well first my leg started to hurt but went away and then it got really hard for me to pee for to days and then I had really bad back pain and I mean really bad
    Expert

Apr 28, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Where exactly was your leg hurting?

Back pain and hard to pee sounds more like a UTI, either bladder or kidney.

Either way, you should get this checked out.

Apr 28, 2008, 04:47 PM
    At first it was at the back of my calf and now its at the back of my thigh
    Expert

Apr 28, 2008, 06:46 PM
    It may or not be a blood clot. But I will advise you STRONGLY to seek the advice of your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bloody EWCM discharge with clot [ 1 Answers ]

OMG! I have been having EWCM for about 2or3 days now, but I'm now experiencing cramping, bleeding and a clot with the mucus.. It's very stretchy (sorry). I've recently started drinking apple cider vinegar for weight loss. Is this a part of ovulation?

Blood clot in eye, now migraines - vasoconstriction or TIAs? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 32, positive for Factor V Leiden (a clotting disorder) and have survived 5 separate episodes of pulmonary embolisms, totally about 40 lung clots total. A little over a month ago a clot was located the back of my left eye. I'd been going blind in the eye off and on since June (I'm not...

Odd blood clot [ 1 Answers ]

I have always had blood clot during my periods, but I just passed one that did not appear like anyone I had before. It was extremely large and looked a lot more solid and less bloody than any I have had. I am wondering if it may have been an embryo that aborted itself. If anyone knows anything...

I lost a huge clot of tissue or somesuch. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been diagnosed with PCOS and have taken the medications prescribed off and on for a few years. I had been on birth control for 2 years to regulate but strayed from taking it for a few months. When I started having irregular periods again, I started back on the birth control. I am just...

View more questions Search